Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the worst dj in nj?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna say Frankie V cuz last summer he was at an all time low at tradewinds. he play garabge. i remeber hearing girls in the crowd sayin "what the hell is this shit?" He def played for himself and not that crowd. i wonder if he turned his game around for this summer?

Originally posted by ducciaitl

your right whos fucking with giorgio he is the fucking man people don't have a clue

just because hes you friend doesn't make him good. i woulf rank him in the 50 in nj but in the 40's. its the truth. if you didn't know him & if he wasn't cool you would agree.

Originally posted by godisadj

just because hes you friend doesn't make him good. i woulf rank him in the 50 in nj but in the 40's. its the truth. if you didn't know him & if he wasn't cool you would agree.

go listen to him befor you post your next reply

Like you know anything Binoy!! LOL..Jump on some more bandwagons of DJS that play at parties you try to promote from behind a computer..LOL...no wonder your fat..LOL get up and move around to promote..just dont go to your nights and drink...you need some serious schooling if you think all those djs you got mad about are "good djs" ..they might be good at what they do..(commercial bullcrap) but please dont tell me theyre great..

there are djs in NJ that travel every weekend to play throughout the world..literally and dont ever play @ nj clubs..cause nj is so far behind musically...now their the "good djs"from nj...

just venting...thanks binoy!!

chubbster

Originally posted by chubrok

Like you know anything Binoy!! LOL..Jump on some more bandwagons of DJS that play at parties you try to promote from behind a computer..LOL...no wonder your fat..LOL get up and move around to promote..just dont go to your nights and drink...you need some serious schooling if you think all those djs you got mad about are "good djs" ..they might be good at what they do..(commercial bullcrap) but please dont tell me theyre great..

there are djs in NJ that travel every weekend to play throughout the world..literally and dont ever play @ nj clubs..cause nj is so far behind musically...now their the "good djs"from nj...

chubbster

First off Dont tell me how to promote my parties. they all seem pretty succesfull to me. Second Those DJs you mentioned like Manny, Denny, Teo, Mark, Prime are all good dj's(when did i say that they are great). You stated them as NJ's WORST DJ's. I think they are FAR FROM THAT. Theres plenty worse in NJ. Obviously you dont like those guys for more reasons that just the music they play.

Im not sayin they are the best DJ's in the world. But they all do their thing in jersey. I know i know my shit when it comes to music so dont even go there. Ive heard plenty of DJ's play and have heard some amazing sets, and theres plenty of people that can vouch for that. I dont really give two shits about your opinion on my parties either or that you think im "ClueLess" Cause trust me you couldnt be more wrong.

chubbster

im not a promoter so im not sure what promoting really entails but how else do you promote other than get the word out and go to your own parties? What else do you have to do because Im sure binoy has done it?

Maybe youre bitter because he has the best party in the state and pretty much MADE DEKO WHAT IT IS along with sergio, joe, alan and company. Kid also works the best weekday party(abyss wed) and the best teen night in the state (abyss sunday).

Binoy has his hand in alotta different successful parties and promotions and yeah he is in with some good DJs, most of whom CHOSE TO WORK WITH HIM BECAUSE THEY LIKE HOW HE OPERATES, HOW HE WORKS AND HOW HE IS A CLASS ACT, not like many promoters in this shady game who would fuck over a dj in a minute - binoy cares.

I really dont understand how or why someone could say anything negative about the kid because he's probably one of the hardest working and ethical people in this business. Odds are youre jealous or you couldnt hang.

Originally posted by ericone

im not a promoter so im not sure what promoting really entails but how else do you promote other than get the word out and go to your own parties? What else do you have to do because Im sure binoy has done it?

Maybe youre bitter because he has the best party in the state and pretty much MADE DEKO WHAT IT IS along with sergio, joe, alan and company. Kid also works the best weekday party(abyss wed) and the best teen night in the state (abyss sunday).

Binoy has his hand in alotta different successful parties and promotions and yeah he is in with some good DJs, most of whom CHOSE TO WORK WITH HIM BECAUSE THEY LIKE HOW HE OPERATES, HOW HE WORKS AND HOW HE IS A CLASS ACT, not like many promoters in this shady game who would fuck over a dj in a minute - binoy cares.

I really dont understand how or why someone could say anything negative about the kid because he's probably one of the hardest working and ethical people in this business. Odds are youre jealous or you couldnt hang.

Or just the fact that hes a hater. Sucks to have to live like that.

thanks for the kind words Eric. But I really dont have to prove myself to this kid. Everyone ive ever worked with will vouch for me there. And Ive worked with alot of people(Promoters, Owners, DJ's) etc...

But according to this kid(whos only posts are posts hatin on Some of Jerseys DJ's) I need to be Schooled. Trust Me ive been schooled in the music dept by some of the best in the biz. But Let him hate, thats what makes him feel good about himself. HATE ON BROTHA, HATE ON.

test for binoy since he's up on music..(which i dont doubt) i ll throw some easy commercial Q's in there for ya..

see i knew you were behind your computer..=)

I ll start with some easy ones since think you promoted some of these.

Fun for everyone.

be honest and dont use your computer prowess..lol which you will..but hey..

1. Where is subliminal records based? (town,state)

2. Subliminal has 3 sister labels..What are there names?

3. What name does Richie Santana produce under for YOU Records?

4. What name does Danny Tenaglia produce under for Hooj Choons UK?

5. George Acostas latest CD is Titled?

6. Danny Krivit has a famous residency at what ny based party/club??

7. NASA was rated in the top 100 parties of all time...what year/what city/and what venue was used?

8. Larry Levan was famous for his residency at this famous ny city hotspot?

9. Largest Dance event ever held in NJ was at the South Jersey Expo Center? What was the name of this event?

10. The title of Josh Winks Famous 12" that burst him into the global scene in 1995? Name of track and NY label it came out on?

have fun...dont look all the answers up ...cheater..

i know you know your shit..huh

since your on..this should be quick...stop looking up the answers...10 min time limit..

and eric...i didnt start anything..if you look Binoy called me a MORON..lol for expressing my opinion...

Not hating..just love promoters that think they promote..

chubbbbster

The NJ scene dominates NYC everyone knows this. sucka. IT aint like it used to be in 99-00 In the last few months i have been to almost every single club in the city looking for that good ol party but they all blow now. NJ is the future and djs like rydell are rocken it.

test for binoy since he's up on music..(which i dont doubt) i ll throw some easy commercial Q's in there for ya..

Fun for everyone.

7. NASA was rated in the top 100 parties of all time...what year/what city/and what venue was used?

9. Largest Dance event ever held in NJ was at the South Jersey Expo Center? What was the name of this event?

10. The title of Josh Winks Famous 12" that burst him into the global scene in 1995? Name of track and NY label it came out on?

I def dont know them all so that means im clueless huh?

But i do know some.

1. NJ - somewhere north.

2. Sondos, SubUSA, Bamboosa(and i think theres actually more)

3. Soul Penetrator(Hes one of my best friends, remember?)

4. dont know that one sorry

5. dont like george acosata (not in to his style)

10. Maybe "Dont Laugh" not sure though.

So how does this prove i dont know anything about music or the industry?? Cause i cant name those parties, meanwhile i was prob @ 13-15 years old. And that i cant name EVERY Resident DJ that plays in NY. Gimme a Break.

Fun for everyone.