Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the worst dj in nj?

Originally posted by chubrok

Binoy...did you take the questions off??? who did that??? this is fun....

where did they go??

thought so..lol

i gave you the answers i know. obvioulsy im gonna know richies name. I work with Erik and harry so i know that too. and i buy alot of their shit. And the dont laugh record i remember cause i have it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since your on..this should be quick...stop looking up the answers...10 min time limit..

and eric...i didnt start anything..if you look Binoy called me a MORON..lol for expressing my opinion...

Not hating..just love promoters that think they promote..

chubbbbster

And what would you describe a " Promoter that thinks they promote" I didnt say what i said cause i promote parites for those DJ's(and i dont promote for all them either) I said what i said cause you said they were Jerseys "WORST DJ's" And i know theres PLENTY that are worse.

Originally posted by binoys

I def dont know them all so that means im clueless huh?

But i do know some.

1. NJ - somewhere north.

2. Sondos, SubUSA, Bamboosa(and i think theres actually more)

3. Soul Penetrator(Hes one of my best friends, remember?)

4. dont know that one sorry

5. dont like george acosata (not in to his style)

10. Maybe "Dont Laugh" not sure though.

So how does this prove i dont know anything about music or the industry?? Cause i cant name those parties, meanwhile i was prob @ 13-15 years old. And that i cant name EVERY Resident DJ that plays in NY. Gimme a Break.

Cool..Pretty good..your the man..

1. weehawkin nj.

2. sondos (you had) bombassa (you had) and Subliminal Soul.

3. i know..thats why i did it.

4. DATAR

10. Higher state of Consiousness..Strictly Ryhthm NYC..You shouls of got that one..

Dont laugh was a good guess though...

You said you knew your shit..i was just asking in a fun way..and you werent 13-15 years old...have a good one..

Cool..Pretty good..your the man..

1. weehawkin nj.

2. sondos (you had) bombassa (you had) and Subliminal Soul.

3. i know..thats why i did it.

4. DATAR

10. Higher state of Consiousness..Strictly Ryhthm NYC..You shouls of got that one..

Dont laugh was a good guess though...

You said you knew your shit..i was just asking in a fun way..and you werent 13-15 years old...have a good one..

you said 1995. i was 15 in 95.

And now that you mention it your right i should have gotten the josh winx record.

I still think i know my fare share.

Originally posted by binoys

you said 1995. i was 15 in 95.

And now that you mention it your right i should have gotten the josh winx record.

I still think i know my fare share.

Cool Cool...I know...I was young also but i ve been in dance music forever it seems so its not fair..i take pride in knowing everything i can about what i love...i also travel every weekend to play...and i live in NJ...so thats probably where my NJ DJ attitude comes from!

So now you know..

chubbster

test for binoy since he's up on music..(which i dont doubt) i ll throw some easy commercial Q's in there for ya..

see i knew you were behind your computer..=)

I ll start with some easy ones since think you promoted some of these.

Fun for everyone.

be honest and dont use your computer prowess..lol which you will..but hey..

1. Where is subliminal records based? (town,state)

2. Subliminal has 3 sister labels..What are there names?

3. What name does Richie Santana produce under for YOU Records?

4. What name does Danny Tenaglia produce under for Hooj Choons UK?

5. George Acostas latest CD is Titled?

6. Danny Krivit has a famous residency at what ny based party/club??

7. NASA was rated in the top 100 parties of all time...what year/what city/and what venue was used?

8. Larry Levan was famous for his residency at this famous ny city hotspot?

9. Largest Dance event ever held in NJ was at the South Jersey Expo Center? What was the name of this event?

10. The title of Josh Winks Famous 12" that burst him into the global scene in 1995? Name of track and NY label it came out on?

have fun...dont look all the answers up ...cheater..

i know you know your shit..huh

NASA=NYC/SHELTER

LArry Levan= Paradise Garage

this doesnt prove shit :rolleyes: and no i was to young to experience paradise garage, but used to promote NASA yrs back

Cool Cool...I know...I was young also but i ve been in dance music forever it seems so its not fair..i take pride in knowing everything i can about what i love...i also travel every weekend to play...and i live in NJ...so thats probably where my NJ DJ attitude comes from!

So now you know..

chubbster

I hear ya, Trust me if you knew me you would agree that I love Music as much as anyone, and i take pride in it also.

I also take pride in defending my friends. So thats where My attitude came from in my initial responses.

Originally posted by christianjay

denny tsetoss

kirk lopez

manny the greek

louie devito

george calle

kirk lopez and manny the greek the worst dj u need to go out more kirk is awesume and so is manny. so u need to get ur djs stright as far a louie devito i agree with you 100%

Originally posted by mkutlass

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE DENNY IS IT ENVY............I THINK SO.............

I doubt it's envy kid. People are entitiled to opinions. Maybe they don't like his style. Can't keep all the people happy all the time.

Originally posted by mkutlass

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HATE DENNY IS IT ENVY............I THINK SO.............

when your really known in jersey like denny is, there always going to be critics, but hey, if u dont like a dj just go somewhere esle, theres no need to put anyone down

Originally posted by godisadj

just because hes you friend doesn't make him good. i woulf rank him in the 50 in nj but in the 40's. its the truth. if you didn't know him & if he wasn't cool you would agree.

Do you want to fuck Joe up the ass or something... Every post has something to do with Joe... We got your point you dont like him.... Stop wasting your last brain cell thinking about Joe...

Let it go its old and noone fucking cares if you dont like him... Move on with your life

So now you know..

chubbster

what event were you talkin about.. i was at park raves party there not sure if it was the largest ever

Originally posted by ninadd

Just a question - if tsettos is so great why did Richie who is a great DJ take away alot of Temps business last year :confused: From what I remember Merge was always packed and Temps next store was kinds empty

Actually as I recall merge only great nights on special events last year. Just be honest even though im a big merge fan.

fact of the matter is that so Dj's deserve to play at clubs and so don't, but they r friends with promoters so they get jobs. Well Ninadd (which u a hottie by the way), I Didn't go to Seaside at all last yr so I don't know about Tempts being kinda empty. I hope Tempts isn't packed out, because it sucks when u can't move.