Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow, Bindra is even promoting PVD's Central Park Show?

Mike is like PVD's personal NYC agent. It says on the website for the summer lineup that PVD's show is "brought to you by Made Events"

I bet he does alright too.

Great for us, he keeps the man in town a lot, but I wonder what it's going to be like in the park.

I'll be there!

Originally posted by djinnom

He probably won't spin too late. I'd say 6pm-10pm. The tightass upper manhattan residents might get a little upset if he goes beyond that. Haha.

Dude, it's a park, not a club. Of course it's not going to end all that late. :laugh2:

yeah but isn't charging 30$ a little bit fucked up?

I hate when DJ's try to max out and play 2 places in the same night, and the most notorious DJ for that (besides Oakie) in Europe is Tiesto. He used to spin 1.5 hour sets in like 3 clubs the same night.

Anyway, I think I'll save my $$ and sit on a blanket outside the fence.

Originally posted by bassboy

yeah but isn't charging 30$ a little bit fucked up?

I hate when DJ's try to max out and play 2 places in the same night, and the most notorious DJ for that (besides Oakie) in Europe is Tiesto. He used to spin 1.5 hour sets in like 3 clubs the same night.

Anyway, I think I'll save my $$ and sit on a blanket outside the fence.

Well, aren't most of his sets usually only 4 hours anyway? And it was $50 last time he was here... so 30 beans is really a bargain. :) And if it brings more revenue to the park... all the better.

IDK... I'm sitting outside the fence myself... I've never heard the guy, I'm really not a trance fan, I just thought this would be a good opportunity to see what all the fuss is about. But I can think of lots of djs I wouldn't mind paying the $30 for to see at Summerstage.