Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to hear Draper friday?

I will admit to going to Webster Hall frequently. I don't think that the place is like horrible as is often portrayed in many message boards on the net. But seeing someone who carries some NY weight in there should be interesting. The place doesn't rock afterhours like an exit crowd or others do in the city. I go there in the drinking party sense but attracting a more afterhours crowd should be a plus. The main floor energy usually starts dying down by 4 but the exit crowd is more hardcore in that sense. Hopefully it will be a crazy night and the different mix of people will spice things up. :)

I agree people bad mouth websterhall so much. SIGH. Saturdays are the bes nights theree. RICK has the ballroom open until 6am sometimes. Ony problem is they dont have a licnse to stay open pastthat time yet. I dont know about DRAPER but i think hs comin on at 330am, till clsoin i dont think there gonna stay open past 6 just yet. Im goin just to hear him cant say im a fan havent heard him in 3 yrs. And last i heard he was usin CDS SiGH. So i love websterhall on sat. but im gonna check it out this friday again. Moody is also there and plays better there than on weds at MIRAGE.

True silverbull. I go either on fridays and on saturdays depending on the week but my new work schedule allows me to only go on saturdays but this week I "modified it" so I can go see draper. I must say I have never heard him play. I like corbo 2 and think moody is cool too. As long as the music is decently hard I am happy. Where do you normally hang out in webster hall?

Well im always and only in the ballroom. Me and some of my friends will be there on sat, friday i hink i might only be there. I shall see. Ive been goin for 4 yrs now and RICK is the only dj i love at that place. And Him as well as DANNY TENAGLIA are my fave djs. What about you? what floor is your liking and do you like corbo? Theres some nights when he can bean 8 and its awesome then theres timws hes a 10 and the place is banannas.

Totally true. I have been going for a while maybe 3 years unsure. I like both nights and defenitly agree with Corbo being hardcore sometimes. I am a frequent in the ballroom myself but sometimes I cruise around depending on the mood. That is what I like about the place is the variety yet the dance music is pretty cool. Like I said I don't know what draper is gonna do for me musically but I am willing to give him a chance. I am more of a partier so hopefully I will have a good night. Me and my friend are going and maybe we can meet up inside sometime. I will most defenitely be a saturday person though cause my job like I said.