Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the Juice heads

INSECURE!!!!

I just made a general statement. Maybe you guys aren't the type of juiceheads i am descibing but you all know that there are plenty of assholes that are like that. It is obvious who is insecure. I didn't talk shit about anyone's girl you people did. So don't bring that INSECURE shit here

Natty Light...

I love the haters....

callin us out...

only jealous....

Iron Brothers, Bus had a nightmare last night...

I was walking through Tempt's in a pastel colored Gap Shirt... size Slinky Small...

I took my shirt off and everyone was pointing and laughing at my 190 lb physique and bird chest....

I woke up in a cold sweat....

Tigger was yelling at me to snap out of it when i told her what the dream was about...

I immediately ran to the bathroom and shot up with 250mg of test, hit a few poses in the mirror.. and put my mind at ease...

I remember thinking to myself as I hit a back double bi....

God damn... I am sexy bitch....

Darb...

I hope our replies and this thread prove to you we are not your typical meatheads...

We like to have fun, get fucked up, and stay in shape...

Looking better than the average male specimen is just a lifestyle of ours... but we dont take it too far...

I am fucking huge today!!!

ou812...dont go using my likeness without my permission......so I had a couple doritos that day....no need to rub it in by posting my pic online!!

dogeboy....you going to be hiding or you coming out of your shell this weekend?? I'm not big....dont do juice....cant.....makes me want to kill people.