Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naples, FL

vanessa23

Hi I actually live in that area, and to tell you the truth not much is going on besides the nice beach. Try VooDoo Lounge on Saturday, if it's still open. Don't know the exact directions or try Zanzabar Friday (younder crowd) @ the Registry Resort or Saturday (older crowd). The music is "alright". OR...head to Ft. Myers downtown to Lido's on Saturday. That's the closest to Miami that you will get, that's where I go.The DJ is from Miami and the music is good but the place is small.

Hope this helps.

ALMA

Have fun!

What type of music do you like? I prefer Lido's Sat b/c it plays harder trance. The others are dance some commercial but like I say, if you are looking for something like Miami, Lido's on Sat is the best. VooDoo is good too and Fri and Sat at the Registry is somewhat commercial too. Also TBL in Ft Myers has techno and breaks so call for info on that.

Just came back from vacation from Naples 4 weekes ago. Was hot and sunny everyday. Great beach went to Tommy Bahamas for dinner and got wasted. That was the sum of the night life. Mostly drinking at resturaunts/bars. I have friends in naples so i tend to go there a lot. When they are looking a clubbing night they drive to Miami. We took advantage of the nice weather and made ourselves some cocktails put on a cd and sat outside and drank on their balcony smile.gif

Archived