Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey Is Alive!!!

i'm reading these threads about nothing and plain ol' retarted nonsense and eveyrone and their mother's cousin's cleaning lady is jumping in with opinions, even if their opinions are jarbled mumble (whatever that is)... aka, any of rod's replies.

it must be summer cuz this place is hoppin. HOLY SHIT!! sorta like how anywhere south of exit 98 will be in about 55 HOURS!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

i'm proud of all you crackheads for surviving such a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitty winter.

Originally posted by hunnie818

hahahaa :laugh: :laugh:

thats what i was thinking

the hell you laughin at?? you goin to see Return of Jelly Legs this weekend?

davey.. i got your message and i'll definitely try and bring the down comforter with me so that you can sleep in the car while you wait for everyone to finish partying. i understand that 10:30 PM is way past your bedtime, no need to explain.

Originally posted by dogekid

davey.. i got your message and i'll definitely try and bring the down comforter with me so that you can sleep in the car while you wait for everyone to finish partying. i understand that 10:30 PM is way past your bedtime, no need to explain.

im laughing at you punk! im soooo ready for the return of jelly-legs, are you ready to see me bust my ass???>? :laugh:

hhhhmmmm:confused: i have heard of this jelly legs fellow. i have been wanting to meet him.:D

Originally posted by stardo

hhhhmmmm:confused: i have heard of this jelly legs fellow. i have been wanting to meet him.:D

like i tried to explain to mr. roddigga.. the unveiling of jelly legs is very tricky, cuz normal jay gets extremely jealous and heated around him, and if they collide at the wrong time, things could get ugly.

he'll slowly emerge, as much as i wish i could keep him locked away.. then it's all over.

Gilbert.. you're not even in the same sport as me son. now stand back and let the adults talk.

you gotta love a shit talker......jayme......let the games begin......you will be tucked away 3 times before i go to bed!!!!......now be a good boy and suck on that pacifier and go dream about little nekked school boyz.....you dirty bastard!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

you gotta love a shit talker......jayme......let the games begin......you will be tucked away 3 times before i go to bed!!!!......now be a good boy and suck on that pacifier and go dream about little nekked school boyz.....you dirty bastard!!!!!

The things that you say sometimes:laugh:

Now u did it.......now u brought out the old FACTORIA!!!

You want to play?!?!? Your on.

As Denny said...bring your A-GAME this weekend. I'll have u ridding the bench quicker than you can say "forgive me Factoria for I know now what I have unleashed!!!!"

:laugh:

Bring it doge!!!! The league I'm in you've never even heard of!

Originally posted by stardo

The things that you say sometimes:laugh:

hello baby cakes.....would you like me to whisper sweet nothings in your ear too???

24 HOURS TILL DEPARTURE!!!!!......this weekend is like a ticking timebomb!!!.......I'M SKERRED!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

hello baby cakes.....would you like me to whisper sweet nothings in your ear too???

24 HOURS TILL DEPARTURE!!!!!......this weekend is like a ticking timebomb!!!.......I'M SKERRED!!!!

you'd have to learn to speak w/o a slur for her to enjoy it though mr. mongoloid.

can you say.. "R is for Retart"??

3rdFlr.. i'm fueling up the engines and will be ready to go whenever you say the word old man.

you'd have to learn to speak w/o a slur for her to enjoy it though mr. mongoloid.

can you say.. "R is for Retart"??

3rdFlr.. i'm fueling up the engines and will be ready to go whenever you say the word old man.

its not slurring.....i have a speech impediment!!!!!...ha ha ha........now run along.....elementary skool is letting out.....go get yourself a nice boy to massage those frail little arms of yours!!!!