Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Oscar G, A3TV Lifestyle & Party 93.1 CD Release

oxygengrove1

hey guys,

I am proud to inform you that this thursday as in TONIGHT Oxygen Lounge will be having DJ Oscar G spinning outta control music, the Official CD release party for Party 93.1 andalso to welcome for the first time ever to the Grove, Buster and the A3TV film crew filming their hit show lifestyle live

Come and join us for a night of excitment, scape and incredible music

see you all at Oxygen tonight

for guestlist and or table reservation please contact 305-476-0202

:jawdrop::dj::party:

had a great time last night...(still hurting)...Oscar threw a nasty set last night...alot of very good looking people, i was really impressed with the atmosphere and of course the nasty shit that Oscar was playing...good to see Space employees there supporting Oscar...had a great time hanging with the CP crew: Meli, Rcrespo, David Alexander, Jasonmarc, Dj Kaenow and of course Edgar V...

Oscar laid down that latin funk hard. Darkbeat vs French Kiss , and lots of Salsainspired Grooves. A couple had me going wtf is this salsa is this house wtf cares its fuckin good lets dance! The crowd was nice but probably had no clue wtf was on the decks or what kind of music. It's obviously not space but everyone has heard Dark Beat enough to hear the words that when Oscar drops the volume you can all sing along. Lookin forward to seeing OG rip shit up on the terrace on Sunday mornin proper style.

Good seeing the CP mafia out in effect. Edgar/Deon/David/Jesse/Melli/Henry/Jason

and Biz and Nadine. :)

TO LA TERRAZZA WE GO!

Originally posted by rcrespo

Oscar laid down that latin funk hard. Darkbeat vs French Kiss , and lots of Salsainspired Grooves. A couple had me going wtf is this salsa is this house wtf cares its fuckin good lets dance!

yea..a much diff. set than i am use to from Oscar...still a great set...started off the night with Junior Jack- E Samba (WOW!!!), that was just a precursor of things to come

:party::bounce::dj::bounce::party:

Guest saleen351

LIKE I TOLD OSCAR, JR JACK E SAMBA IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!

TRACK BLOWS...

Put it this way,i'd take andrew thomas track overe jr jack....

any ways, i was gonna go, but 35 miles each way in the pouring rain wasn't my cup of tea... I hit gold fingers and a local bar and went to bed.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

estas loco mi amigo...his version was berry good...

3 mixes

original

Full Intention Club Mix

Full Intention Main mix

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by arturoantunes

POLLY-O

did he play cheese? is that what you are saying...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dont know which one he played...but u DO know that the man remixes songs right?;):tongue:

track is wack......... any mix.......... check out that link i sent to your aim, now thats muzack!!!!!:tongue: