Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who.............

funketeer

It was actually not meant to be a lie, but an experiment...imagine all the lies we are fed everyday by the news and we buy it just because it has images and text and there's lots of blah, blah, blah...I knew Joe was not buying the whole "e-mail from Nepal" thing...but actually, believe it or not...it is so posible...with today's technology, all you need is one of those fancy video-phones like the ones used by the embeded reporters at war...with one of those you can say hi to granma from anywhere in the planet...if you are on the surface, all y9ou need is to point up and the signal will bounce off a satellite and boom...straight to Miami, New Jersey, Kuala Lumpur or Paris...scary, isn't it???

:D

Videophone

videophone-1.jpg

Satellite videophones are being used by CNN and other major TV news stations to send back low resolution video of events in Afghanistan.

The television images, invariably grainy and green, are being relayed by lunch-box-sized videophones over a portable satellite telephone using the Inmarsat satellite system parked 22,300 miles above the earth.

videophone-case.jpg

7E's $7,950 satellite videophone used by CNN

peace my brothers and sisters and thanks for being such good sports

;)

Funk

Originally posted by tranzwhore

oh so between hiking the largest mountain in the world, your also conducting experients on us. we're not your guinea pigs!

I'm sorry if I made you feel like a guinea pig whore, do you think you'll be able to find it in your heart to forgive me???

:(

Originally posted by guyman1966

Sure. I belived you :rolleyes:

Now how about working on a cure for SARS?

I knew you would fall for it...you are so naive Hombrechico :D

I've been working on a cure for SARS for weeks now, but it gets kinds of frustrating when you try to isolate a virus that has no molecular isotropic match with its own atoms...you know what I mean? I hate it when that happens...instead, I'm investing my time on perfecting my patented mask-bong...I'm here to help the world, not to put my face on the cover of Time Magazine...dude, I have to stay humble and grounded...I'm the Funketeer, not just some regular yahoo with nothing better to do...right?

german%20gas%20mask.gif

Funk's Mask-Bong (available by order only)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

all is forgiven..next time take take me hiking too!

kidding again - but it's a great way to break up with someone.

"sorry I can't make our next date..i'm climbing Everest!"

Keep those boots ready Tranzwhore...one of these days...va-va-va-boom!!! We'll go climbing together to the moon :D