Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why does this shit...

...turn me into such an idiot? I got a new gig tonite that doesn't fall on the same nite as any of my other gigs, so I picked up a lil' sumthin to celebrate (Aspen style) and have been doing it all nite since I got back home. I think I annoyed the hell out of my new roommate because I was rambling about nothing and everything while he was trying to play his GameCube, so I figured I'd give his ear a rest and log on here since it's been awhile since I've posted any of my mindless bullshit in awhile. Mainly because my dsl connection has been fucking up lately, and a guy is coming here today at noon to fix it, and I don't see myself getting any sleep in between now and then. Then I have to run some deliveries after the dsl guy leaves, and then I'm DJing tonite til 4am. Hopefully I can get some sleep after that, because tomorrow I need to work on this demo I'm producing for this rapper, then I'm DJing the entire nite for this other party in Brooklyn tomorrow nite. So like I said, why does this shit turn me into such an idiot, and why don't I realize that it'll fuck up my shit before I do it? Now I'm going to be a sleepless zombie all weekend just because I wanted to celebrate getting a new gig. Fuck, I'm retarded. They should put warning labels on the sides of the bags that'll warn you about all the wrong decisions you'll be making as soon as you first taste that shit dripping down the back of your throat.

So go ahead people (if you've even bothered to read this nonsensical shit) and post replies of 'heretic909 is an idiot'. Like Jon Lovitz said in Little Nicky: I deserve this.

What you get and what you see

Things that don't come easily

Feeling happy in my vein

Icicles within my brain

(cocain)

Something blowing in my head

Winter's ice, it soon will spread

Death would freeze my very soul

Makes me happy, makes me cold

My eyes are blind but I can see

The snowflakes glisten on the tree

The sun no longer sets me free