Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Junior Vasquez done with Exit?

From junior

THANK YOU 5/26/2003

When it's all said and done, you queens will be screaming for EARTH CLASSICS when we're back on 27th Street or wherever we end up by the fall... Anyhow, thanks for a great party yesterday at Earth. I did my best to KEEP CONTROL of the party every week for over a year and a half, and to those of you who kept yourselves in control, THANK YOU for many great Sundays on 56th Street. I'm taking the summer to produce a FEW parties and keep up with all the new songs and artists that I finally have the chance to produce for - not to mention the radio show which is very important to me. Give it a chance - my manager is on top of finetuning it (GENTLY) over the next few weeks. To those of you who disrespected me, my party and yourselves by overindulging, GET IT TOGETHER if you want to feel welcome at my parties in the future. I'll miss you all in the next month, but be prepared for MUSIC OVERLOAD and INTENSE SOUND at BEAUTIFUL on Sunday, June 29th. This is only the beginning. PEACE- JUNIOR

TOLD YOU SO......

Now where was that kid who told me that Earth would never move to a new Venue? Hmmmm?

i think in 6 weeks WERE ALL GONAA HAVE TO COME OUT and SUPPORT the RETURN of

Cough Cough Cough"

LADIES AND QUEENS........

WELCOME BACK TO WEST 27th ST!!

PUT THE TWEAK DOWN!!! GRAD A DRINK

AND DANCE MUTHAFUCKAS!!

THE CIRCUIT PARTY IS OVER!!!

:laugh:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! HERE!!!

WHOS got the match?

:laugh:

WHo said the west side is now dead... i here there System went in YESTERDAY, lol

oly>

That place was dying a slow and agonizing death. Earth was Exits only hope left...

If Exit ever learned how to treat its customers it may still be busy. So many people have been kicked out for just looking f**ked up. Who wants to go back there after getting kicked out. The door was always drama. I never seen so many gross things be done to people by security.

The club was cool for Junior's parties with the big stage and all, but someone else def. needs to own that place.

The Memorial Day/Closing Party crowd was very scarce...compared to even just a year ago. Even die hard weekly dwellers I didn't even see there anymore.

Thanks for the great parties there Junior and good luck in the future. You may be surprised how many people return!! Hopefully there can be a balance, but there are always going to be idiots who overindulge and ruin it for everyone.

• 1 month later...

O.k. THis is What I have heard.

Not 1 but 2 spaces are opening up on 27th Street. Crobar & Spirit (formerly TWILO) I heard that SPiriT was supposed to be opening up soon. ANd Crobar is having problems, but should be opened by september.

Junior just picked up a monthly residency at "coliseum" in Ft. LAuderdale for the summer, which means he won't be back in NYC until the fall at best. I have a feeling that he will be back. I don't know if he will ever have a weekly residency anywhere after the Exit tabacle. Unfortnately EARTH didn't work out for many reasons. THier overly aggressive security isn't the only factor. The days of the Super-club are dead. EXit, Twilo, Tunnel ,Limelight,Palladium are all casualties. Only a handful survived. THe best party I've been to besides Juniors special EARTH Parties this year were the "VIctor Calderone " party @ hammerstein & Peter Rauhofer & ROXY. I think that maybe the best thing for Junior to do is to have a few parties a year or try to pick up a monthly residency At Crobar , spirit or Roxy. I miss the old days at PALLADIUM. If you could somehow bring that party back then things would change for the better.

Junior IS the best D.J. out there.(I think anyway) and his resilency is amazing. I hope he doesn't give up on NYC and brings us yet another amazing venue.

See you on 27th street hopefully.

:blown::laugh: :laugh: :blown: :blown: :blown::D :D :mad::hat:

Originally posted by brandonius54w

O.k. THis is What I have heard.

Not 1 but 2 spaces are opening up on 27th Street. Crobar & Spirit (formerly TWILO) I heard that SPiriT was supposed to be opening up soon. ANd Crobar is having problems, but should be opened by september.

Junior just picked up a monthly residency at "coliseum" in Ft. LAuderdale for the summer, which means he won't be back in NYC until the fall at best. I have a feeling that he will be back. I don't know if he will ever have a weekly residency anywhere after the Exit tabacle. Unfortnately EARTH didn't work out for many reasons. THier overly aggressive security isn't the only factor. The days of the Super-club are dead. EXit, Twilo, Tunnel ,Limelight,Palladium are all casualties. Only a handful survived. THe best party I've been to besides Juniors special EARTH Parties this year were the "VIctor Calderone " party @ hammerstein & Peter Rauhofer & ROXY. I think that maybe the best thing for Junior to do is to have a few parties a year or try to pick up a monthly residency At Crobar , spirit or Roxy. I miss the old days at PALLADIUM. If you could somehow bring that party back then things would change for the better.

Junior IS the best D.J. out there.(I think anyway) and his resilency is amazing. I hope he doesn't give up on NYC and brings us yet another amazing venue.

See you on 27th street hopefully.

:blown::laugh: :laugh: :blown: :blown: :blown::D :D :mad::hat:

Once again. wrong information. Crobar has no problems whatsoever. We have Cabaret, Liquor, work permits and construction teams getting the club ready for the late September opening. So long as we have no unforseen hitches, we shall open on time. Oh and we are on 28 street, not 27th