Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reloaded

this is kind of a late post since the movie's been out a week now. But by now majority of the peeps should've seen it.

What are your verdicts on the Matrix Reloaded? I though it failed to live up to expectations, partially because the original raised the bar beyond reach. The action sequences were cool, but nothing extraodinary or new. Only part note worthy is the freeway chase scene. And whats up with the rave like celebration scene in Zion? :what:

There are just too many elements in the movies that seem tossed in for mass appeal, but doesn't tie together. And dont get me started on the whole philosophy/ religion affiliation they tried to make. Maybe I expected too much going in :confused:

Yeah, the second one is always not as good as the original, but did you see the trailer for the MAtrix Revolution, it looks much better than the second one. I just thought the flow of "Reloaded" was kind of slow.

Being judged on it's own merit, it sucked. But, being caught up in the storyline created by the first, I enjoyed it. OBVIOUSLY it wasn't going to be as good as the first one, I mean how could it? How many *really* good movies have come out in the last five years, maybe four? How could anyone have expected Reloaded to be anything other than what it was, a special effects laced buildup to the finale (which I'm hoping doesn't suck).

I would never tell someone to see Reloaded... That being said, I've seen it twice.