Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here Ya Go Take A Bite Outta This..nj Shore Vs.hamptons

I POSTED THIS IN "SUMMERTIME" BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO SEE IT! .....

WELL WHERE TO BEGIN WITHOUT OFFENDING ANYONE LOLO

WELL THE HAMPTONS....IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS LIVING OFF OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S FUNDS... WITH THERE PLASTIC SURGERIES TO CORRECT THEIR HERITAGE TRADEMARKS...THEIR FAKE TANS...THEIR ATTEMPTS OF ALTERING THAT EVER SO PLAYED OUT SPIKEY HAIR CUT...."IT'S NOT SPIKED! IT'S MESSY" LOL THE FAKE DIOR/FENDI/LV BAGS....AND THEN THE REAL ONES.... THAT EVERYONE IS SO "ORIGINAL" AND BUYS THE SAME CRAP. THIS SHOWS I'M RICH IF I HAVE A LOUIS VUITON...>IT'S ALSO A GOLD DIGGER TRADEMARK< THAT GUYS RUN FROM! LMAO HERE'S A HINT GIRLS WITH REAL BIG BOOBS COVER THE GOODS UP...BECAUSE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER THEY GOT TEASED AND IT DREW TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM. THE FAKE BOOBIE GIRLS SHOW THEIR SHIT OFF BECAUSE THEY SPENT ALOT OF MONEY FOR THEM. TOO BAD THEY COULDN'T BU AN ASS...OR BRAINS OR A PERSONALITY THEN THEY'S BE PERFECT.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT JERSEYYYYYY LOL

CAN WE SAY "BANG BANG" "BEBE" 2 STORES I FCUKING HATE....

WELL THERE ARE ALOT MORE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED JUICE BOYS AT THE SHORE AND NOW THEY EVEN WHERE THE "CHEALSEA" BOY TANK TOPS THAT LOOK SOOO GAY. HORRIBLE! THEN I NOTICE IF GIRLS DON'T HAVE A FACE THEY DECIDE WALKING AROUND HALF NAKED IS GONNA PROVE SOMETHING? LOL I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING...I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ON THE REST WHEN IT COMES TO ME....

NOW I KNOW I'M GONNA HEAR "YOUR JEALOUS" WELL THAT'S CAUSE YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.....AND "EVERYONE THINKS THEIR A CELEBRITY IN THEIR OWN HEAD"

Hey 4realhouse-

i went through ur other post

hung up

and it has its point- most definatly

but i dont see the merit to posting a mesages concisting of

NJ vs somethinng else wayyy out of state

when everyone knows that all u need to do is just cross the litttle river

and ull see the differance in the worlds between NJ-ians

and NY'ers

:confused::rolleyes:

i can see the point of comparing two women or people when they ask for the relivant differances but

VSing two different geological locations / people / environments/ and so on?

whats the point?

where ur trying to accomplish something from it?

Dj Liqid Touch- looking for reason)

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I POSTED THIS IN "SUMMERTIME" BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO SEE IT! .....

WELL WHERE TO BEGIN WITHOUT OFFENDING ANYONE LOLO

WELL THE HAMPTONS....IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF SPOILED BRATS LIVING OFF OF MOMMY AND DADDY'S FUNDS... WITH THERE PLASTIC SURGERIES TO CORRECT THEIR HERITAGE TRADEMARKS...THEIR FAKE TANS...THEIR ATTEMPTS OF ALTERING THAT EVER SO PLAYED OUT SPIKEY HAIR CUT...."IT'S NOT SPIKED! IT'S MESSY" LOL THE FAKE DIOR/FENDI/LV BAGS....AND THEN THE REAL ONES.... THAT EVERYONE IS SO "ORIGINAL" AND BUYS THE SAME CRAP. THIS SHOWS I'M RICH IF I HAVE A LOUIS VUITON...>IT'S ALSO A GOLD DIGGER TRADEMARK< THAT GUYS RUN FROM! LMAO HERE'S A HINT GIRLS WITH REAL BIG BOOBS COVER THE GOODS UP...BECAUSE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER THEY GOT TEASED AND IT DREW TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THEM. THE FAKE BOOBIE GIRLS SHOW THEIR SHIT OFF BECAUSE THEY SPENT ALOT OF MONEY FOR THEM. TOO BAD THEY COULDN'T BU AN ASS...OR BRAINS OR A PERSONALITY THEN THEY'S BE PERFECT.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT JERSEYYYYYY LOL

CAN WE SAY "BANG BANG" "BEBE" 2 STORES I FCUKING HATE....

WELL THERE ARE ALOT MORE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED JUICE BOYS AT THE SHORE AND NOW THEY EVEN WHERE THE "CHEALSEA" BOY TANK TOPS THAT LOOK SOOO GAY. HORRIBLE! THEN I NOTICE IF GIRLS DON'T HAVE A FACE THEY DECIDE WALKING AROUND HALF NAKED IS GONNA PROVE SOMETHING? LOL I'M GETTING TIRED OF TYPING...I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ON THE REST WHEN IT COMES TO ME....

NOW I KNOW I'M GONNA HEAR "YOUR JEALOUS" WELL THAT'S CAUSE YOU ARE MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.....AND "EVERYONE THINKS THEIR A CELEBRITY IN THEIR OWN HEAD"

I know you have only been a member for a few days or whatever.....I find every thread you post over opinonated, very harsh, bitter, sometimes just plain mean and I LOVE every second of it.....Keep them coming....It's so funny when someone speaks their mind and cause of the CULTURE everyone else rashses out agianst them.....Great post(s)

"Your just a hater Like Star and Buck"

Originally posted by upperlevelent

I know you have only been a member for a few days or whatever.....I find every thread you post over opinonated, very harsh, bitter, sometimes just plain mean and I LOVE every second of it.....Keep them coming....It's so funny when someone speaks their mind and cause of the CULTURE everyone else rashses out agianst them.....Great post(s)

"Your just a hater Like Star and Buck"

I'M NOT HATING I HAVE ALL THAT SHIT AND MORE!!! ALL THESE OPINIONS AND COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM EXPERIENCE!!!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I'M NOT HATING I HAVE ALL THAT SHIT AND MORE!!! ALL THESE OPINIONS AND COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM EXPERIENCE!!!

sounds like a bucn of bad experiances-

usualy that means something about the person if all they talk about are bad ones:tongue:

Hey Diva?

got any GOOD posts yet?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

sounds like a bucn of bad experiances-

usualy that means something about the person if all they talk about are bad ones:tongue:

Hey Diva?

got any GOOD posts yet?

DON'T GET ME STARTED AND I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED ABOUT ME ALREADY! YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAYYYYYY I GUESS! IT'S SHAMEN :(

warned about you?

are you serious?

if ur going to try using some

VOLTRON/RAMBO/ TOP GUN

attitude with me

them dont bother-

has no effect-

those are all actors - portrayed to be somthing that are not-

so in that

they are jsut all fake-

like you if ur going to project urself that way-

this board has had ppl like you b4 so you are absolutely nothnig special- in fact - ur just another sheep- following the flock

you want me to be warned- then at least be original