Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nitro449

I think I'm about to have a

dude................why would you even post about it FIVE minutes before it "might" happen? i would think you'd be running around trying to find that austin powers swedish pump you bought yourself for christmas...........

good luck, for all it's worth :aright::blank:

well here's the story in a nut shell, They started kissing and acting shy at first then they started rubbing each others pussy's. I wuz going fucking nuts. Then they got naked and were totally into each other. I got naked behind the scenes and just joined in. One was riding me the other was sitting on my face...It was really really really cool...

God I love bad girls....

Originally posted by nitro449

well here's the story in a nut shell, They started kissing and acting shy at first then they started rubbing each others pussy's. I wuz going fucking nuts. Then they got naked and were totally into each other. I got naked behind the scenes and just joined in. One was riding me the other was sitting on my face...It was really really really cool...

God I love bad girls....

Good 4 U.................now go take a shower, better yet, go take 2 or 3.

Can never be too careful with dirty girls.

I believe him because if I was going to doubt what people said on here then it wouldnt be worth reading. Congrats my man! I am jealous. So far my best experience is two roomates one after the other and about 5 min of oral from both at the same time (22 b-day still cant except it). Keep us updated on any more stories, and pics would be a plus.