Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so cp has a commercial on ktu now?

Guest gabo

whatever... bringing my fat ass to a club isn't going to sell it out every night, its just wasting money i don't have and risking more tickets on a fleeting liscense.... i have to pick and choose my parties these days... maybe i'm just picking wrong... but i think the odds used to be better....

Originally posted by joeg

whatever... bringing my fat ass to a club isn't going to sell it out every night, its just wasting money i don't have and risking more tickets on a fleeting liscense.... i have to pick and choose my parties these days... maybe i'm just picking wrong... but i think the odds used to be better....

It's always gonna be "used to be better", chief. Just gonna have to make the best of it, otherwise, this is all you'll ever have.

Originally posted by joeg

I think its a good idea. Definetely a way to get more people on CP and make some bucks.

JoeG - suicide is always an option. lets party! :idea:

Originally posted by teklord310

I think its a good idea. Definetely a way to get more people on CP and make some bucks.

JoeG - suicide is always an option. lets party! :idea:

you make a good point... theres really no arguing with logic... ya know? ;)

Originally posted by Xpander

It's always gonna be "used to be better", chief. Just gonna have to make the best of it, otherwise, this is all you'll ever have.

i don't mean to butt in on this thread, but it's like this everywhere. d.c. is struggling too, but there are worthy parties out there. it just takes a little bit more effort to find/get to them. :)

Originally posted by DaVe

It's us. Check out http://www.clubplanet.com/ontheradio/ for the details if you're interested. It is a 1-minute ad mostly featuring clubs outside of the city right now, but we do expect it to bring some newbies to the site too.

We expect that you'll all teach them about "real" music and the scene... :) Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Be gentle with them... :direct:

awwwww soooookie~! :clap: