Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I found out ...

digital7

you're wellcome. I'll will probably need your support soon -- i am about to quit, but i'll take my vacation first, 10 days in Ibiza. I'm sure won't be able to get back to work after that -- it's been hard enough after last we, TM at crobar and everything. So much fun. I will probably move to miami and try to get another job. Good luck!!

Originally posted by bbflux:

You were at TM? Damn, you should have let us know. It's nice to be able to put the face and name together. Know what I mean. Next time.

yes..i was there!! i know what you mean, if you guys are crobar/space regulars, we've probably met already. Anyway i'll probably go tomorrow to jvm@crobar. if you're going email me at panchodeejay@yahoo.com or give me call -- i'll send u a pm with my cell.

------------------

panchodeejay.jpg

Telecommunications...

I work with an out-source company that is with AT&T. I'm a salesrep in the Data department (selling DSL, Frame-Relay, Private Lines, T1 lines, etc.), it's not the best in the world, but you can apply if you want. Their training people here, doubling the head count cos the project is being really successful. Let me know if you're interested. DJ_BRAK@HOTMAIL.COM

Peace and stay positive,

-DJBrak

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.vinylbooth.com" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.vinylbooth.com</A>

Originally posted by djbrak:

Telecommunications...

I work with an out-source company that is with AT&T. I'm a salesrep in the Data department (selling DSL, Frame-Relay, Private Lines, T1 lines, etc.), it's not the best in the world, but you can apply if you want. Their training people here, doubling the head count cos the project is being really successful. Let me know if you're interested. DJ_BRAK@HOTMAIL.COM

Peace and stay positive,

-DJBrak

Brak, thanks for the heads up, Imma drop you an email today and leave some contact details. AT&T? that's pretty cool, I actually have worked with them for a total of about 4 years, it's a dirty company but which one isn't? cwm25.gif thanks for the info cwm11.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

Archived