Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGWEED 6-29-01 @ SPACE

phunk303

Stacey, I think you can pretty much TRUST that I'll be in top form (whatever that may mean).

By then I'll have been away from Space for about a month anyhow... I'll need my damn fix!

Rene'

------------------

Hey Edgar,

this is going to be a great opportunity for you to start training that Friday crowd at Space.

When those hard Trance bangers from Kendall and Hialeah hear how much Digweed sounds like Deep Dish and Tenaglia(in his darker sets) nowadays they're going to start wondering??? Oye brother, ees tu slo meng, wAhapen? cwm36.gif

Bet he won't go over 134BPM Peak...

Later fellas....

Originally posted by edgarv:

JOHN DIGWEED CONFIRMED Friday JUNE 29th

Enough Said!

fuckin a, i'm so jealous... i used to get that cat every month, sometimes more, never took him for granted, i hope you guys dont either. enjoy it, somebody pm me a review.

cwm14.gif

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by nycedee:

fuckin a, i'm so jealous... i used to get that cat every month, sometimes more, never took him for granted, i hope you guys dont either. enjoy it, somebody pm me a review.

cwm14.gif

yo dee, wazzup bro ?? smile.gif I'll send you that review . how's everything in nyc ? peace,sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

sup bro, not too much, things are fun there though.

i just scored a tix down to miami for diggers for 255, i got until 7 tonight to decide. i think i may do it, i'll keep you posted.

i'd like to make my own review, ya know smile.gif

------------------

party with a heart on

Originally posted by nycedee:

sup bro, not too much, things are fun there though.

i just scored a tix down to miami for diggers for 255, i got until 7 tonight to decide. i think i may do it, i'll keep you posted.

i'd like to make my own review, ya know smile.gif

No doubt bro...I'm also jealous. I can't believe that we lost our beloved Twilo and Digweed probably is not going to spin here for quite some time. I hope all you peeps enjoy Digweed....I'd also love to hear the review on the party....PEACE!!!!!

cwm10.gif

Archived