Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day @ South Beach...

funketeer

SUCKS ASS!!!

The city should prohibit it for next year, it does nothing to businesses, it makes it impossible to transit or go out...what the fuck are all these bums doing here anyways??? I live three blocks away from Washingtong Ave and there's fuckers walking outside...tourism my ass...it is just a bunch of bums out there...Memorial Day at South Beach sucks major and big time ASS!!!

:mad:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funketeer

SUCKS ASS!!!

The city should prohibit it for next year, it does nothing to businesses, it makes it impossible to transit or go out...what the fuck are all these bums doing here anyways??? I live three blocks away from Washingtong Ave and there's fuckers walking outside...tourism my ass...it is just a bunch of bums out there...Memorial Day at South Beach sucks major and big time ASS!!!

:mad:

Prohibit what ?? the city is expecting over 200,000 people over three days.. so yeah there is bound to be some problems, when you have that amount of people in one area. I think you may want to ask the hotels, shops, clubs, and restaurants which are making madd $$$ this weekend. if it’s doing nothing for business. :rolleyes:

South Beach expects 200,000 revelers for Memorial Day weekend

Miami Beach comes to terms with annual hip-hop invasion

Originally posted by sobeton

Prohibit what ?? the city is expecting over 200,000 people over three days.. so yeah there is bound to be some problems, when you have that amount of people in one area. I think you may want to ask the hotels, shops, clubs, and restaurants which are making madd $$$ this weekend. if it’s doing nothing for business. :rolleyes:

South Beach expects 200,000 revelers for Memorial Day weekend

Miami Beach comes to terms with annual hip-hop invasion

I don't care about the articles and I already heard what some business people have to say about it, the mjority of the crowd that floods the beach do not have a penny to spend and are just basicly walking up and down washington ave checking each other out...woo-who...whatever...

Memorial Day at South Beach sucks major ass!!! :mad:

Originally posted by funketeer

I don't care about the articles and I already heard what some business people have to say about it, the mjority of the crowd that floods the beach do not have a penny to spend and are just basicly walking up and down washington ave checking each other out...woo-who...whatever...

Memorial Day at South Beach sucks major ass!!! :mad:

you can't handle the truth, thats why you don't care about the articles. try and get a table at a restaurant, book a hotel room, etc they are packed..when the holiday is over , the bottom line will be reviewed, and contrary to your politically correct insecure bullshit. you will see that numbers talk and bullshit walks. it will be the same next year, and every year there after . as long as the city is making money. so grab a cookie and get over it.. "woo-who...whatever..."

Dan. Thats a nice pic, glad to see your new cam getting quality pictures.

So Does anyone have a arrest count and/or Body Count for the weekend. JK Well, since I had relatives in town this weekend, it was a good time to take a break from the clubs. I Need a dose of reality every so often. Had to miss DD, but they will be back.

Thanks :) That was at ISO 1600, a little noisy...zero noise at 800 and below..

A friend of mine called me last night, said that Opium Garden got shut down, and there was police tape on their doors?

Nope...all's he saw was like 20 police cruisers sitting in front, and police tape up...I'm on the beach now, I'll go and look in a bit...probably nothing, since nothing is on the news...

Newsflash: People who drop a bundle on airfare, hotels, parties, etc. aren't down there to SHOOT PEOPLE, they're there to have a good time. Oh yeah, let me pack my gat, security will be a breeze!! :rolleyes:

If there's anyone shooting, it's your bama-ass Miami local brethren, so ya NEED to handle that. :laugh:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Newsflash: People who drop a bundle on airfare, hotels, parties, etc. aren't down there to SHOOT PEOPLE, they're there to have a good time. Oh yeah, let me pack my gat, security will be a breeze!! :rolleyes:

I agree. People come down for MDW just like the thousands flock to WMC. Just cuz its hip-hop and not techno, doesn't mean anyone should be against it. Do you really think resturants and hotels enjoy seeing a bunch of fucked up e-tards K'd out in their establishments during WMC?

It goes both ways folks. Since I'm not into hip-hop, I don't go out this weekend. Whoopdie fuckin' do.

Get over it - money is money - and that's what businesses need to survive in our economy right now....

Just my $.02 .. carry on.

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Last year. there was a shooting,

Year before that, shooting

There is always a problem when the HipHop masses come to SoBo.

Look up the Public police reports for south beach next week.

There is a shooting EVERY DAY in South Florida.... so whats the big deal?

There really isn't any type of argument here anymore.

Some people welcome the MDW and the hip-hop crowd. Some don't. Just like some people like WMC or WHITE PARTY or Gay Disney, etc.... and some people don't. It's here, it's happening, so live with it..

:)

Originally posted by lolahotass

There is a shooting EVERY DAY in South Florida.... so whats the big deal?

There really isn't any type of argument here anymore.

Some people welcome the MDW and the hip-hop crowd. Some don't. Just like some people like WMC or WHITE PARTY or Gay Disney, etc.... and some people don't. It's here, it's happening, so live with it..

:)

amen..

if you want a prime example the media frenzy, that feeds the community. read the headline below and then read the actual article.

Arrests up on Miami Beach over Memorial Day weekend

wake up people over 200,000 people, in small area over three days your going to have some problems. dah ! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sobeton

amen..

if you want a prime example the media frenzy, that feeds the community. read the headline below and then read the actual article.

Arrests up on Miami Beach over Memorial Day weekend

wake up people over 200,000 people, in small area over three days your going to have some problems. dah ! :rolleyes:

Yeah the headline is completely mis-leading Tony....

Can you imagine if they had Dirty Jerzey Weekend in lieu of Black Beach weekend? OMG the beach full of Saleen's with their Guido Anthems blaring out of car-windows?

Be glad for the hip-hop movement people;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

Can you imagine if they had Dirty Jerzey Weekend in lieu of Black Beach weekend? OMG the beach full of Saleen's with their Guido Anthems blaring out of car-windows?

oh you just had go there. you know your going, to get Nick all fired up now. :laugh: