Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hardcore's mdw review!!!!!!

where to start????????

sandbar was good there was about 750 people there thats good considering the mdw so we still had a blast(just warming up)go to work sat morning 830am werk till 7pm get my shit and head down to ssh w/ my wingman. went to merge, had a fucking amazing time for anyone who hasn't heard the avalon's you have never heard anything like it b4 your body trembles w/bass anywhere in the club. richie was heating up left to go to tempts for a min. vibe was good saw alot of familiar faces but just was i lil to cramped for me headed back to merge where richie was on fire the last 2 hours he fuckin blazed it!!! bounced around to a few shore houses finally found a 2foot space to lay(thanks brian1500,rapture,cruch)got a few hours of rest and wasa ready to go!!! pulled up to surf and the line started in ortley and ended in ssh:eek: got in serge u da man!!!!surf was insane i can't even describe how good it was....kirk brought it to a new level each song he played just got better and better...left at 11pm went to merge which was dead at the time but by 1215 it was packed richie was even better than he was the night b4,great performance by vivacious and hemale co..richie played his new song it was off the hook!!!!! left at 230 to go to tempts tempts, was amazing also bounced around to a few different shore house's i look at my watch and its 6am shit i say i gotta be in work in 2hrs so i collect myself and drive back home to go straight to work at 9am sitting right here typing this cause i am miserable, but i t was all well worht it def a memorable weekend and hopefully a sign of how the summer is gonna be!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to some of the staff members at some of the clubs: Petey k,George,john murray,serge.. thanks guys you guys always make me feel at home and welcomed

way to many cp people to list but great seein you all 2nd floor surf was off the hook

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

BTW, you should have hung up on me or put the phone down when I was mumbling/babbling before Surf Club. I never make sense when I babble like that.

Thanks for the wakeup call at like 9 in the morning on Sunday. You called Kareem's phone and I just feel asleep. I wanted to kill you. LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

It was nice seeing you this weekend homey!!!! :D :D

BTW, you should have hung up on me or put the phone down when I was mumbling/babbling before Surf Club. I never make sense when I babble like that.

its always great seeing my sister-inlaw

dude thats was soooo funny i wish i had a recorder on my phone

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

WAIT A MIN!!!

u didn't wake up till last call at tempts on sun night what are complaing about u even missed surf all together:laugh: :laugh:

I was up. That time I was trying to sleep was not a good quality sleep. Between you and Adam snoring and your phone ringing then people talking. I got about 2 hours good sleep. I was at Temps getting stamped at 7. I jus couldnt handle the crowds at Surf.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Thanks for the wakeup call at like 9 in the morning on Sunday. You called Kareem's phone and I just feel asleep. I wanted to kill you. LOL

:laugh: :laugh:

Damn, I'm sorry Brian!! I didn't know it was you. I told neena that the guy who answered the phone sounded like he wanted to murder me. We woke up several households in person since I had a bright idea to arrive in seaside at 6am from New York........I'm a moron. :)

Originally posted by xrapturex

It was definetely like listening to battle of the bands with the snoring.

Damn, I'm sorry Brian!! I didn't know it was you. I told neena that the guy who answered the phone sounded like he wanted to murder me. We woke up several households in person since I had a bright idea to arrive in seaside at 6am from New York........I'm a moron. :)

lol, the lincoln&holland were closed for repairs.... so thats why i sounded CAPTAIN CAVEMAN in my sleep :laugh: :laugh:

don't apologize he shoulda been up partying w/the rest of us:tongue:

you and your bright ideas u missed out on a hott sat:D :cool:

lol, the lincoln&holland were closed for repairs.... so thats why i sounded CAPTAIN CAVEMAN in my sleep :laugh: :laugh:

It wasnt just you. I think everyone was snoring.

It wasnt just you. I think everyone was snoring.