Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hardcore's mdw review!!!!!!

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

lol, the lincoln&holland were closed for repairs.... so thats why i sounded CAPTAIN CAVEMAN in my sleep :laugh: :laugh:

don't apologize he shoulda been up partying w/the rest of us:tongue:

you and your bright ideas u missed out on a hott sat:D :cool:

What a great idea to wake up at 3am to leave for Seaside. It's safe to say nobody should listen to my stupid ideas ever again.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by piro8

What a great idea to wake up at 3am to leave for Seaside. It's safe to say nobody should listen to my stupid ideas ever again.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

...see what happens the one time I let you coordinate the weekend. :D;)

Originally posted by neena16

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

...see what happens the one time I let you coordinate the weekend. :D;)

I told you that you shouldn't listen to me. You weren't listening when I said not to listen to me. haha, that sounded like Chrissy Snow (3's Co.) Get it? :)

I told you that you shouldn't listen to me. You weren't listening when I said not to listen to me. haha, that sounded like Chrissy Snow (3's Co.) Get it? :)

at least you learned when not to answer your phone this weekend

christina... i'd like to see that camera of ur's. snapping pics at 7 and 8 AM is NO NO :nono:

how's the little bird feelin btw??

Damn, I'm sorry Brian!! I didn't know it was you. I told neena that the guy who answered the phone sounded like he wanted to murder me. We woke up several households in person since I had a bright idea to arrive in seaside at 6am from New York........I'm a moron. :)

Your lucky I like Neena. I dont want to kill her husband just yet. Its all good. I just turned his phone off and listened to him and Adam snore the rest of the time.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Your lucky I like Neena. I dont want to kill her husband just yet. Its all good. I just turned his phone off and listened to him and Adam snore the rest of the time.

fuck can we stop talking about me snoring:mad: :mad:

Jay- Next time I will definitely choose what's behind door #2. I'm cancelling Verizon as a result of my errant ways. I'm 0 for 2 on decision making this weekend. I'll take a couple of practice cuts in the batting cage before the next outing. :)

Brian- Thanks for giving me another lifeline. Or I should be thanking Neena. ;)

Jill- I feel bad for you listening to those guys saw wood all morning. Especially Kareem, he was sawing wood on the plane ride to and from Vegas, I think his snoring caused turbulence while we were still in flight. :laugh: j/k Kareem.

hehe!! I like you too Bri. :kiss2:

I was wondering where you were all day/night. You should of hung out upstairs at Surf...more room and people were going nuts up there. Kareem stayed up there almost the whole night...it must have been good to keep him in one spot for more than 5 minutes. :laugh:

Jill- I feel bad for you listening to those guys saw wood all morning. Especially Kareem, he was sawing wood on the plane ride to and from Vegas, I think his snoring caused turbulence while we were still in flight. :laugh: j/k Kareem.

Awww, Poor Kareeem...

Seriusly it was everyone that was in there once i got back to the room. After a while, it became so funny I could have sworn they were snoring a song...

No one told you that people were spooning in the room did they Alan????

Originally posted by xrapturex

Awww, Poor Kareeem...

Seriusly it was everyone that was in there once i got back to the room. After a while, it became so funny I could have sworn they were snoring a song...

No one told you that people were spooning in the room did they Alan????

No mention of any spoonage. If there was, I hope you took pics to post all over CP. :laugh:

hehe!! I like you too Bri. :kiss2:

I was wondering where you were all day/night. You should of hung out upstairs at Surf...more room and people were going nuts up there. Kareem stayed up there almost the whole night...it must have been good to keep him in one spot for more than 5 minutes. :laugh:

I wasnt in the mood to deal with the heat and the crowds at Surf/Temps.

Originally posted by dogekid

christina... i'd like to see that camera of ur's. snapping pics at 7 and 8 AM is NO NO :nono:

how's the little bird feelin btw??

:laugh: OMG do you think BIGtime will get mad if I post that pic of him. I decided to stop taking pics after seeing that one :screwy:

You're lucky I didn't get you at your best. hehe!!

The little bird is still in severe shock she fees like her head went through a mixer and she fell down 3 flights of stairs and on top of that she's mad at me because I deprived her of food for 2 days.

It's too hardcore for her....she didn't get the warrior genes...I got them all. :laugh2: :laugh2:

oh gosh.. your poor sis!!

when we got back to my friends room.. her littel 16y/o sis was waiting there.. chewing her face off.. her friends that drove her down left her!!! what a friggin crisis.. not to mention we were all whacky too!!!

Originally posted by dani672

oh gosh.. your poor sis!!

when we got back to my friends room.. her littel 16y/o sis was waiting there.. chewing her face off.. her friends that drove her down left her!!! what a friggin crisis.. not to mention we were all whacky too!!!

It was a great surprise to see you hun.

Glad you came down. :D :D

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

fuck can we stop talking about me snoring:mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: ..............holy shit....don't feel bad..........while my ass was finally dosing into a valium induced sleeping state ....i kept hearing this noise over and over....and for some reason thought someone was skateboarding back and forth outside!...why i thought anyone would be doing this? dunno....anyways.....turns out....wasn't a skateboard.....was one of my GIRL best friends.....lol.....poor thing......

It's too hardcore for her....she didn't get the warrior genes...I got them all. :laugh2: :laugh2:

....speaking of girls with warrior genes!!!!!!!!!!!:D ...sorry i didnt get to hang more with u guys.........just the occasional high five and bow bow chickie wernit!(PiRo!!!!).....as i ran by numerous times lol.........i was like i fat kid in a donut shop sunday.................we will have some quality time soon enough!

I was up. That time I was trying to sleep was not a good quality sleep. Between you and Adam snoring and your phone ringing then people talking. I got about 2 hours good sleep. I was at Temps getting stamped at 7. I jus couldnt handle the crowds at Surf.

im sure my snoring wasnt the only thing that kept you up and kareems snoring is so loud it cancels mine out anyway.