Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Sunday + Tempts Review

Originally posted by stiffler

Thank god nobody stepped on it....................your poor sister got to see all of us at our best or worst depending on how you look at it...........................but thank god it wasnt like the old skool mangled days!!!

no it wasn't has hardcore as labor day weekend last year...but it's definitely not her scene.

Originally posted by neena16

no it wasn't has hardcore as labor day weekend last year...but it's definitely not her scene.

Shes better off...................to bad you guys didnt come saturday night................it was much better by the back bar.................Gil, Pic and myself were doin the runway stretch along the back bar:laugh: Sunday night poor Gil could barely move his shoulder:laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

Thank god nobody stepped on it....................your poor sister got to see all of us at our best or worst depending on how you look at it...........................but thank god it wasnt like the old skool mangled days!!!

Next time I know you guys are partying upstairs, I'm hanging out down below with a net! It'll be like clamming, I'll drag the floor every half hour and find lots of goodies.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Next time I know you guys are partying upstairs, I'm hanging out down below with a net! It'll be like clamming, I'll drag the floor every half hour and find lots of goodies.

Beleive me, I dont drop nothin.................well maybe a do "drop" somethin..............but you know what I mean:laugh: :laugh:

hheeyyy.......I believe that I was dancing around at TEMPS after a temporary body lapse at Surf!! The shoulder did kick-in! :laugh: Moved enough to be a sweaty boy...so F'en hot in that corner!!

I can't believe I actually was able to move Sunday considering there was not a wink of sleep since Friday....lol.

Had a great time with everyone!! Much love to the crew (too many to list but you all know who you are) and all the condo peeps (appreciate your hospitality as always)!!

Good times thanks to you all!! People can bad mouth the DJ's, the clubs, the this, the that, but really all of that is just a piece of the puzzle. The reason why it is either a good time or not....depends on the peeps and everyone with you....they make it or break it.

Great seeing all the CP'ers out!! Its a great feeling just being able to have fun with people that you may not be super tight with, but that you know just enough, and are all out for the same reason as you....FUN! All in all what a weekend:

Fri - Sandbar / Vinyl

Sat - Gym/Merge/Temps/Afterhours

Sun - Surf/Temps/ Complete Body shutdown!!

No it was NOWHERE near as bad as Labor Day (thank goodness, your poor sis neena), but did get a "feeling" that I had not had for many years. Wouldn't you agree Sticky? Relieved it one more time....ironic that it was also.....my final time. ;)