Clubplanet Nightlife Community

denny tsettos / tempts sunday

denny earned his title last night

he is absolutley the WORST DJ ever.

the highlight that basically earned this comment was the idiotic move of throwing the relentless key's over a GEM like my love is your love.

these are the reasons his sorry ass is still at level 5 on ktu for years, and no record labels pay attention to him.

richie rydell is the man.

and i never realized that the system is in tempts is pretty fuckin pathetic.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the music @ temps last night sucked. of course the people on this board that suck the dj's d..ks will say it was sick.

lets be honest the music @ temps & surf was a little off.

maybe i'll check out merge next sat to see richie throw it down?

Originally posted by christianjay

denny earned his title last night

he is absolutley the WORST DJ ever.

the highlight that basically earned this comment was the idiotic move of throwing the relentless key's over a GEM like my love is your love.

:laugh: :laugh: yea denny ripping it

Yea yea yea, Denny is this, Denny is that. Find me another club that has been as packed every weekend for as long as the kid has had residency there. Simply said, if you dont appreciate the classics, you wont like Denny. Period.

it sucked! you can put any twist on it you want but you know, i know & everybody knows the music sucked last night. 2 or 3 good songs don't make it a good night. the place was paxked whoopeeeeeeeee dooooooooo. it will always be packed just like sf will always be packed. its just the place to be. music isn't want make people go there. its where eveybody wants to be seen.

also the vip section @ temps is GAY

This post is a total joke.

i wasnt at tempts last night or this weekend.

As far as Denny dropping old tracks on a retro night. somehow i dont think thats a problem. Weather or not record companies look at him or not might have something to do with the fact he had his own label and then worked for another one.

denny at tempts Richie at XS and rydell at merge

somehow i dont think any of them got there because they sucked.

Denny probably wanted to kill those 2 damn mc's from ktu, total killed any vibe. I didn't go I just listened to the radio for about 40 minutes. For the 40 minutes listen to I wanted to commit suicide.

GOUMBA JOHNNY AND VIC LATICNO STROKING EACH OTHER TEMPTS

Originally posted by itzbangin

\ Weather or not record companies look at him or not might have something to do with the fact he had his own label and then worked for another one.

yea cause metropolitan was his own label :rolleyes: or a credible one with their "underground" releases for that matter, either way denny doesnt suck by any standpoint but his track selection is hysterical at times and predictable

anything to do with metropolitan is a joke.

all they are about is ripping people off. i know someone who was a freestyle act and they gave her a sign now or never contract.

she was only 18 and a bit naieve and in the contract it ended up they got the moey for everything even her performances she made not one penny

anything to do with metropolitan is a joke.

all they are about is ripping people off. i know someone who was a freestyle act and they gave her a sign now or never contract.

she was only 18 and a bit naieve and in the contract it ended up they got the moey for everything even her performances she made not one penny

thats possible but considering im good friends with 2 of the bigger artists from metro, they sure did ok in their heyday. now lets get back to the topic of my love over relentless keys ....pretty sick wish i was there and not at vinyl

why do u think the club stays packed every summer?

people want to go out and get fucked up and have a good time

the majority of the people that go to tempts dont know a damn thing about music.

so they can't even judge him or anyone for that matter

put any dj in the club and it will stay packed, so i dont want to hear that crap about"denny is the reason tempts gets so packed"

because it sure as hell isnt.

Originally posted by wakeup

thats possible but considering im good friends with 2 of the bigger artists from metro, they sure did ok in their heyday. now lets get back to the topic of my love over relentless keys ....pretty sick wish i was there and not at vinyl

when he played the fucking relentless keys over mliyl

it was probably the worst thing any dj could ever have done.

sounded like complete SHIT

the majority of the people that go to tempts dont know a damn thing about music.

put any dj in the club and it will stay packed, so i dont want to hear that crap about"denny is the reason tempts gets so packed"

same can be said for just about every other place in nj, i said it 100 times u can put a jukebox in and they will come

there is a very simple solution to this

if you dont like it dont go.

if you think you can put a jukebox in a club and it woud be just as good then why would you comment any DJ is worse than another. you seem to be contradicting yourself

Originally posted by wakeup

same can be said for just about every other place in nj, i said it 100 times u can put a jukebox in and they will come

i wouldnt go to tempts if they had a jukebox:rolleyes:

there is a very simple solution to this

if you dont like it dont go.

if you think you can put a jukebox in a club and it woud be just as good then why would you comment any DJ is worse than another. you seem to be contradicting yourself

they will come listen to whatever...

im stated my reasons for denny sucking in the first post.

a jukebox cant do dumb things like that

and i dont need to hear the if i dont like it dont go...

im just giving my opinion, if u disagree with it, then thats all there is it to it.

Tempts was great saturday and sunday. Denny is a good DJ and a big reason why people go to Tempts. Like the championship Bulls team with Michael Jordan.....He makes it that much better. Remember not everyone is a club music junkie....Most people don't care about tracks, they just want something that makes them move. Denny is great at progressively bringing people into moving together. There is also no need to go straight out bashing a DJ. Say you didn't like the music thats all.

themoo - im stating my opinion of denny, i actually liked some of the old tracks he played, but the guy pulls dumb moves like the relentless/whiney stunt(disgrace to a song of that stature) i simply think his track selection and his mixing is wack, only thing he knows how to do is program, giving that is a BIG and most important part in your set, i just dont like him, and if i wish to state my opinion, whether its negative or positive, just leave it at that.

please, the guy has been on level 5 on ktu for 5 yrs, record labels won't even look at him these days. he's going to be 50yrs old still spinning at tempts...

god, im not even going to waste anymore keystrokes, these people honestly just want to get banged up and party, and know nothing about music

So Christian, I guess a Dj has to have a record deal to be a good dj, Well MUSIC EXPERT I know many Dj's that spin at clubs and can't mix to save there life, the only reason they get to spin is because they have a couple of hit remixes. Everytime I go to see Denny he plays well and that's why I will be at Joey's this thursday, I guest u won't be there.

without any knock on denny.

he was definatly EXITs michael jordan.

I dont think the same holds true for tempts

the line was around the corner on saturdays before he spun there and it will be after hes gone. Tempts always was and most likely always will be the place to be in seaside. However denny does make it an incredible night musically. he is definatly one of jerseys best if not the best but tempts is a different story. kinda like did it matter who was the dj at studio 54

Originally posted by mkutlass

So Christian, I guess a Dj has to have a record deal to be a good dj, Well MUSIC EXPERT I know many Dj's that spin at clubs and can't mix to save there life, the only reason they get to spin is because they have a couple of hit remixes. Everytime I go to see Denny he plays well and that's why I will be at Joey's this thursday, I guest u won't be there.

hmm, i never said it that way, im basically saying hes beat, bottom line.

cant mix, cant produce, horrible track selection.