Clubplanet Nightlife Community

denny tsettos / tempts sunday

Originally posted by christianjay

denny earned his title last night

he is absolutley the WORST DJ ever.

the highlight that basically earned this comment was the idiotic move of throwing the relentless key's over a GEM like my love is your love.

these are the reasons his sorry ass is still at level 5 on ktu for years, and no record labels pay attention to him.

richie rydell is the man.

and i never realized that the system is in tempts is pretty fuckin pathetic.

SOMEONE MUST BE HARD UP ON NOT GETTING RECOGNITION FOR BEING A DJ, although I agree RICHIE IS GREAT, BUT DENNY IS EQUALLY AS TALENTED...JUST MY OPINION

J

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by berniec

BTW- did you used to date a gurl from jersey city? if your the same person i'm thinking of my GF knows u ppl

Yeah, that's me. I breifly met you a year ago. Your name is Bernie right? Maryann said you worked for KTU or something.

Actually I'm going back in the memory bank here. July 3rd night at Bridgeview Yacht Club in 2001. Skribble was on, KTU had a live feed of the music.

Anyways on another note, I think Denny is the man. He definately gets the crowd going. He's one of my favorites out there. It was just too packed on Sunday night, so I didn't stay there for too long.

Originally posted by ou812

I knew Laurie couldn't resist this one. :laugh::D:cool:

You have noooooooooooooooooo idea. . .cmon nothing is wrong with playing "keep Control", and loooping "temptations is a part of life" 4 times within the same 30mins Memorial Day weekend. . .Right??????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

You have noooooooooooooooooo idea. . .cmon nothing is wrong with playing "keep Control", and loooping "temptations is a part of life" 4 times within the same 30mins Memorial Day weekend. . .Right??????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First of all... Christianjay... the point being made about the broadcasting on KTU was specific to Denny being the only DJ IN NEW JERSEY to broadcast live.

Second... I can't even begin to THINK about how many times the point has been made that comparing Rich Rydell and Denny Tsettos is ABSURD! They DO NOT play the same in ANY way whatsoever! Anyone who acutally KNOWS anything about music would never make any sort of comparison so that explains the ignorant "Richie blew denny out of the water" replies to this stupid post!

Third... Laurie619, I think I have asked you this question many times and I still have never gotten an answer.... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.. WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU STAY AT MERGE! ALL you do is bash denny (cause you know so much about music) and yet I see you EVERYWHERE THE MAN SPINS!! WHY IS THAT?? For someone who can't stand the way someone plays ...you sure do follow him a little much ..don't ya think?

And lastly... Judging by the energy and vibe in Tempts on Sunday, the "critics" on this board probably make up about 3% of the crowd in Tempts. Everyone seemed to be having a great time to me!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

First of all... Christianjay... the point being made about the broadcasting on KTU was specific to Denny being the only DJ IN NEW JERSEY to broadcast live.

Second... I can't even begin to THINK about how many times the point has been made that comparing Rich Rydell and Denny Tsettos is ABSURD! They DO NOT play the same in ANY way whatsoever! Anyone who acutally KNOWS anything about music would never make any sort of comparison so that explains the ignorant "Richie blew denny out of the water" replies to this stupid post!

Third... Laurie619, I think I have asked you this question many times and I still have never gotten an answer.... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.. WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU STAY AT MERGE! ALL you do is bash denny (cause you know so much about music) and yet I see you EVERYWHERE THE MAN SPINS!! WHY IS THAT?? For someone who can't stand the way someone plays ...you sure do follow him a little much ..don't ya think?

And lastly... Judging by the energy and vibe in Tempts on Sunday, the "critics" on this board probably make up about 3% of the crowd in Tempts. Everyone seemed to be having a great time to me!

Let the haters talk all they want, just stay out of Tempts so we have more room to dance! And Yes Richie Rydell and Denny Tsettos play 2 completely different styles of music, and in my opinion both of them do one hell of a job at it...

Lynn its the same people talking shit every Summer over and over, again and again. Dont waste your breathe. If Denny pulled an "idiotic move" by throwing "relentless keys into my love is your love" than I guess Tempts must be full of idiots cuz I didnt see anyone complaining or turning their backs. What I did see what everyone in the place dancing, coming together, going crazy and having a good time! To at the haters, keep on hating. Sure Denny's track selection can often be predictable but from the looks of the line outside this weekend, I dont think I remember hearing anyone complain about it. Tempts marches on into the Summer of 2003. If you dont like Denny, ummmmm there is always XS, MERGE, BAMBOO or you can go put a dime in the jukebox at RIGGERS! :bigfinge:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Lynn its the same people talking shit every Summer over and over, again and again. Dont waste your breathe. If Denny pulled an "idiotic move" by throwing "relentless keys into my love is your love" than I guess Tempts must be full of idiots cuz I didnt see anyone complaining or turning their backs. What I did see what everyone in the place dancing, coming together, going crazy and having a good time! To at the haters, keep on hating. Sure Denny's track selection can often be predictable but from the looks of the line outside this weekend, I dont think I remember hearing anyone complain about it. Tempts marches on into the Summer of 2003. If you dont like Denny, ummmmm there is always XS, MERGE, BAMBOO or you can go put a dime in the jukebox at RIGGERS! :bigfinge:

My name is not Lynn but it's ok! :isok: I have a very good friend named Lynn!

most of the people there are either g'd out, in a k hole, or know nothing about music, thats why they kept shaking those jello bodies.

most of the people there are either g'd out, in a k hole, or know nothing about music, thats why they kept shaking those jello bodies.

And there are no Drugs at XS, Merge, or Surf Club right? PUHHHLLLEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE

Maybe more of the people are concerned with having a good time and not sweating every track he plays or doesnt play mr. fucking music expert. Not everyone cares! If you're such the expert on music + mixing, knowing what everyone wants to hear and Denny sucks, why arent you spinning at Tempts or anywhere for that matter mr. message board dj?

Maybe more of the people are concerned with having a good time and not sweating every track he plays or doesnt play mr. fucking music expert. Not everyone cares! If you're such the expert on music + mixing, knowing what everyone wants to hear and Denny sucks, why arent you spinning at Tempts or anywhere for that matter mr. message board dj?

i am not a DJ :eek:

To aswer your question. . .

I dont follow him darling. . .NOT every DJ can play 100% so I thought that I heard him on a off night once or twice. . .and I thought that due to it being MDW it would NOT be an off night. . .so I went. . .

I know you guys are good friends. .. and I would be doing the same thing for my friends as you are doing for denny. . .so chill out. . take a deep breath. . .and relax ppppllllleeeeaaaasssseee

Originally posted by laurie619

To aswer your question. . .

I dont follow him darling. . .NOT every DJ can play 100% so I thought that I heard him on a off night once or twice. . .and I thought that due to it being MDW it would NOT be an off night. . .so I went. . .

I know you guys are good friends. .. and I would be doing the same thing for my friends as you are doing for denny. . .so chill out. . take a deep breath. . .and relax ppppllllleeeeaaaasssseee

Listen, all I am saying is ...why go to Tempts when you never have anything good to say about it? Off night once or twice??? I wouldn't hate you so much if you went once or twice and said it was an "off night" but EVERYONE knows you come on this board to start DRAMA, you admitted that yourself..don't you remember? Everytime you post about Denny it's negative and YOU KNOW it's continuous, probably hundreds of negative posts about him so you're only fooling yourself.

By the way DARLING, Denny does fine on his own, I don't need to post on a messageboard to ignorant rats like yourself for his benefit.. I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU or any other haters who feel the need to start drama!

Listen, all I am saying is ...why go to Tempts when you never have anything good to say about it? Off night once or twice??? I wouldn't hate you so much if you went once or twice and said it was an "off night" but EVERYONE knows you come on this board to start DRAMA, you admitted that yourself..don't you remember? Everytime you post about Denny it's negative and YOU KNOW it's continuous, probably hundreds of negative posts about him so you're only fooling yourself.

By the way DARLING, Denny does fine on his own, I don't need to post on a messageboard to ignorant rats like yourself for his benefit.. I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU or any other haters who feel the need to start drama!

i'm very sorry you dont like me :eek: