denny tsettos / tempts sunday

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by christianjay

you sick buck!

let me know when your coming to down to merge again, we will drink!!!

no doubt....

i'm still in shock over here.....Relentless....I'm sorry i missed it!!!!

Guest beatjunkie

I didn't get to tempts till about 11 pm. What's up w/the new bouncers trying to get $$$ from ppl. to cut the line??? In the 5 yrs. that i've been going to tempts, i have NEVER been approached by any of the bouncers to ask if I want to pay them $20 bucks & cut the line. I always felt like tempts was about coming together & getting down Jersey style. Equality and muscles for all. :clap2: I just don't like that shit at all. First a VIP, now greasing bouncers, what's next a dress code & guest lists :blown:

Christian-- If being a regular at Arc makes you musically competent, then consider me so. I thought that Denny was on point. I give him credit for trying new stuff out & i liked most of what it played.

Laurie- There's nothing wrong w/looping a song & bringing it back later on.....I've heard many great dj's do it- Sander Kleinberg, Oscar G, Danny Tengalia. Is the song slightly cheezy, I can agree to that. But those who know what the vibe in TEMPTS is really about, can appreciate Denny's choice.

As far as comparing Rydell to Denny-- it's been done to death & what's the point? I personally prefer Denny's style over Rydell's late night in your face hard pounding bass lines. But all it is, is a matter of preference. I give them both a lot of credit for what they do.

Denny is a big part of what makes tempts so special. I think he played well & am looking forward to hearing him all this summer. If you had such a horrible experience, then make sure you don't come back-- more room for me. :bounce:

Originally posted by beatjunkie

I didn't get to tempts till about 11 pm. What's up w/the new bouncers trying to get $$$ from ppl. to cut the line??? In the 5 yrs. that i've been going to tempts, i have NEVER been approached by any of the bouncers to ask if I want to pay them $20 bucks & cut the line. I always felt like tempts was about coming together & getting down Jersey style. Equality and muscles for all. :clap2: I just don't like that shit at all. First a VIP, now greasing bouncers, what's next a dress code & guest lists :blown:

Christian-- If being a regular at Arc makes you musically competent, then consider me so. I thought that Denny was on point. I give him credit for trying new stuff out & i liked most of what it played.

Laurie- There's nothing wrong w/looping a song & bringing it back later on.....I've heard many great dj's do it- Sander Kleinberg, Oscar G, Danny Tengalia. Is the song slightly cheezy, I can agree to that. But those who know what the vibe in TEMPTS is really about, can appreciate Denny's choice.

As far as comparing Rydell to Denny-- it's been done to death & what's the point? I personally prefer Denny's style over Rydell's late night in your face hard pounding bass lines. But all it is, is a matter of preference. I give them both a lot of credit for what they do.

Denny is a big part of what makes tempts so special. I think he played well & am looking forward to hearing him all this summer. If you had such a horrible experience, then make sure you don't come back-- more room for me. :bounce:

I agree 100 %. We all know why Laurie is doing it. She loves the attention that her post will get.

Originally posted by karch

Yeah, that's me. I breifly met you a year ago. Your name is Bernie right? Maryann said you worked for KTU or something.

Actually I'm going back in the memory bank here. July 3rd night at Bridgeview Yacht Club in 2001. Skribble was on, KTU had a live feed of the music.

Anyways on another note, I think Denny is the man. He definately gets the crowd going. He's one of my favorites out there. It was just too packed on Sunday night, so I didn't stay there for too long.

yup thats me, and how the fuck you remember what happened in 2k1 i dunno lol, but ironicly enuff i was workin at bridgeview this past saturday nite lol

Oh my god some of you people are so fucking pathetic!!!

Why always start drama????

There are 3 great clubs saturday nights on the BLVD!!!!!

Three great fucking djs that have 3 diffrent styles!!!!!

3 diffrent crowds!!!!!!

3 diffrent level of vibe!!!!!

Pick the one you like and go there unstead of going to the one you hate!!!!

All 3 djs have a good following and give them respect for that!!!

It's all about what style you like you degenerate fuckfaces

Originally posted by tempkid

Oh my god some of you people are so fucking pathetic!!!

Why always start drama????

There are 3 great clubs saturday nights on the BLVD!!!!!

Three great fucking djs that have 3 diffrent styles!!!!!

3 diffrent crowds!!!!!!

3 diffrent level of vibe!!!!!

Pick the one you like and go there unstead of going to the one you hate!!!!

All 3 djs have a good following and give them respect for that!!!

It's all about what style you like you degenerate fuckfaces

Amen!

Originally posted by unclebuc

know whats funny.....3 years ago it was the Tempts crowd ripping on Merge....and they were getting the same the responses as the ones they are now giving...

I really hope that isnt directed at me. I have a lot of respect for Petey, George, Jason, and Rydell and I actually am promoting the Friday nights at Merge now.