Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You Iron Sisters & Brothers!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eddie3

Friday nite - partied til 8 in the morning to the live sounds of JONATHAN PETERS... want to add that i was chillin in the booth as well.

Saturday - went to Atlantic City (Casbah) with like 12 or 13 girls, 100% VIP, 2 bottles of Dom, won some money (like $1600)

Sunday - Surf Club, then went to go hear Tsettos @temps, and laughed at all the nerdz there.... passed out the entire ride home....

yea... ur right... my weekend was pretty LAME!!!

o..............

I bought a new shirt from French Connection... its says

"FCUKJUICE":laugh:

great story. you're the best. bye now.

Yes Stacked AKA Mike Tyson bit the bicept!!!!!

Though I didn't feel no pain, there was a nice bruised up right bicept all black and blue this morning!!!!!

Nice job Tyson, I don'y know what fluids you bit into me, but I had all sorts of energy this morning and I think I already gained 5pds!!!!!!

Bigtime thanks for the Laugh at DJais on saturday!!!!!

When you were explaining to me about this tool you hate so much "he's a disease,yes he's a disease(pause) He's Fucking SARS, that's what he is" The look in your face when saying that with great passion, Classic...LMFAO!!!!!!

BUS, your the man,thanks for the bumps!!!!!

Digga and Dave, always good to see you clowns!!!!!!

Eddie shut the fuck up before I break your teeth!!!!

I'll actually be at Casbah on saturday if your gay ass wants get spit on!!!!!

time to bring it down to your level.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

how bout "NO" how bout we hang out with you so we can go out to CASBAH!!!!

OMG too funny, HIGH FIVE BUS, i really got him, i did.................!!!!

whoa, im soo dissed, you said i listen to final chapter, oh my!!!!!

please, if you say that i love rich luzzi than i will get really offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................

you make me laugh eddie, look at your posts, they sound repetative, that's what the rest of the chumps that we eat up and spit out try saying to us.........................kind of funny that no one knows you, and that your a NOBODY..............feels like diggas playing STREET FIGHTER EVERYTIME I RESPOND BACK TO YOU, WITH YOUR STUPID AVATOR or whatever the fuck it called!!!!!!

how bout i save you some time and post for you, since you prob have seen us you before:

digga, your not big, your just fat and sloppy and suck at djing!!!!! and you listen to that cheesie song the funeral!!!!

bus, you call yourself a juicehead, i've knocked out bigger than you and your talk smack, your such a loser and i have a hotter girl than you, nanee nanee POO POO...........................

stacked, nice shoes and your not big either, if thats what it looks like to juice than thank god im natural........................

Digga... You never cease to amuse me with your cyber slaps and verbal lashings...

Putting edward in his place, silly message board fighting indeed...

Considering you have not met any of us Edward....

Get over yourself...

and get over Casbah...

To be honest... been there, done that... never again...

I dont know what you are talking about with the good looking girl comments...

Casbah's biggest downfall is the fucking hillbilly herbs that invade the place every weekend...

You wont find sleeveless flannel hillbilly's at SF on any given Sunday....

And surely not too many of em at Surf....

But they come out of the woodwork in AC...

Fortunately for us.. and the clubs at the shore...

They dont run free bus trips to Seaside for all the tree hugger hillbilly's up in gods country....

I have a new FCUK shirt too...

THE FCUK'N JUICE

keep these brutal disses coming, it's making my day @ work so amusing, (hillbilly's @the casbah............. LMFAO:laugh: :laugh: )

that was the best diss all day.

I have a question for u guys?

Do u guys know how to do the "juice dance?"

and u's are proud of juicing?...............:laugh: :laugh:

I have friend that juiced and they still wont admit it...

NERDZ

"dude, u stole my louie devito cd!":laugh:

c'mon... keep em comin

oh my god, tooo funny, the juice dance, HA HAHAHAHAHA...........

you like that one eddie huh???? that the one when when we get really amped, during a silly BASE DROP!!!! ya see............!!!!!

we get REALLY EXCITED, and GRAB the BIGGEST GUY we DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................throw him in the middle of the dance circle and BITCH HIM AROUND JUST FOR KICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

your prob a slinky so you dont have to worry bout that!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

oh my god, tooo funny, the juice dance, HA HAHAHAHAHA...........

you like that one eddie huh???? that the one when when we get really amped, during a silly BASE DROP!!!! ya see............!!!!!

we get REALLY EXCITED, and GRAB the BIGGEST GUY we DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................throw him in the middle of the dance circle and BITCH HIM AROUND JUST FOR KICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................

your prob a slinky so you dont have to worry bout that!!!!!!!!!!

that one almost got me in trouble i'm laughing so hard:laugh:

i know u guys love playing w/ guys on dance floors...:laugh:

keep em comin

"yo how phat are my DIESEL shoes"

i feel the need to jump back into this. edward you are obviosly an amature in this whole game. i can assure it is not one you would like to be in. so go back to AC get some more experiance on your resume.and think if you want any part of this. rookie

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap to see that kkkkkkrazy casbah eddie is still pushing this issue........seriously bro.....you make yourself sound pretty fawken stupid......yeah I do love final chapter.....I would go nuts to that song over and over and over and over again.......and you know what eddie....the last time i was in casbah that song came on......and it was the only reason my eyes opened.....they were closed to shield me away from these fucken seahags and skinny bitch ass pussies that hit up casbah than go get ass rammed in the stall at studio 6......let me guess eddie you go there after your kkkrazy night at casbah......you fucken an-e-mal.......now run along and purchase some tight jeans with the ass crack cut out to save time for your AC plug session......later sport

first off........ i'm not continuing anything from yesterday, but thanks to ur crew for keeping my day entertaining.

second off... what's up w/ all of u's caring about what dudes look like? it's sounds really suspect.

third.... after going to the CAZ for 2 yrs I've been to Studio maybe TWICE yup Twice my whole life. not down with that scene, the music blows, and the whole crowd is fags and crackheads... which u could probly relate to. see we party like playaz, (girls, champagne, gambling thousands every weekend, o yea and complimentary EVERYTHING)i think it's funny how all the assumptions that u's made towards me were completely wrong and that I was right. I'm not gonna continue this today because it was funny yesterday, but getting a little old. And while u wait in line @ temps, I walk right in whenever I get there. Let me know when u need a guestlist @ temps ;)

You have no idea.:laugh:

THis was fun, but I have better things to do....

Atlantic City for the players, Seaside's for all the posers

ROCK THE CASBAH ROCK THE CASBAH

Any fucking hump can go to AC and lose money regularly and get free comps and rooms you moron....

My friends father got us a suit for an entire weekend last summer, all comped....

Ya know why??? He loses money there every week.....

He has a fucking gambling problem.....

Mad props to you for taking the first step in admitting you have a problem...

See you in the pit motherfucker...