Our "SCREW THE SHORE" party continues

**THIS FRIDAY, MAY 30TH

BODYROCK.FRIDAYS @ AQUA LOUNGE

HOSTED BY:

UPPER LEVEL ENT.COM & FRIENDS

attachment.php?postid=1480974

AQUA LOUNGE - 500 Ernston Road, Sayreville

Come Out and Party In a Upscale, 21 and over Atmosphere :D

NO TRAFFIC, NO LINES, NO SHORE BULLSHIT!!!! :eek: (Yea I said it!)

D.J.'s Jahred spinning Sexy House and Classics

+ Guest D.J. WILL GILL blazing Hip-hop Joints

$7 Admission on the UPPER LEVEL LIST for everyone in your party !! :aright:

DOES YOUR BODYROCK??? :confused:

FOR MORE INFO CLICK BELOW...

http://www.upperlevelent.com/

Originally posted by boriginal

I have nothing positive to say about that establishment.

I'm sorry you feel that way? Why is that? Pm and if I can help change your opinion I would like to. I'll offer you some comps and your first round this Friday on me. Please let me know if I can interest you. Thanks!:cool:

Its has come to my attention that a few of you guys/gals have ventured out to Aqua Lounge on a different night than FRIDAY. Please take into mind that the summer just hit and the other nights are fairly new...If you really want to see what AQUA LOUNGE is about....Please feel free to come and check out the BODYROCK.FRIDAYS Party before you make your judgment of this venue. Hit the site or PM and I'll take care of you at the door to get your night started right. Some people were also concerned about the the 21 Ladies 23 Gentleman...Fellas if your 21 and You are intersted mail me and we'll talk...Laides 21 is a must on Fridays Sorry...Thanks Hope to spark some interest...See ya there!

Guest insurancejob

bump for what.....

?????

gimmie the $$$ i burn that shit down for the insurance job

HA HA INSURANCE....THATS GREAT!

JAHRED, if you have been around was the resident D.J. at Limelight for 3 years main floor when Limelight was actually something and the place to be. Before all the "cliquey" people just startng goin to EXIT or SF or whatever cause it was the COOL thing to do....Much Like how the shore is now. He is a real D.J. and plays bangin tracks to move the crowd. Not the same old beats and breaks...Feel free to find out for yourself on a FRIDAY night....at AQUA. Thanks for your interest.

for more info ----> www.jahred.net or www.upperlevelent.com

Originally posted by upperlevelent

HA HA INSURANCE....THATS GREAT!

JAHRED, if you have been around was the resident D.J. at Limelight for 3 years main floor when Limelight was actually something and the place to be. Before all the "cliquey" people just startng goin to EXIT or SF or whatever cause it was the COOL thing to do....Much Like how the shore is now. He is a real D.J. and plays bangin tracks to move the crowd. Not the same old beats and breaks...Feel free to find out for yourself on a FRIDAY night....at AQUA. Thanks for your interest.

for more info ----> www.jahred.net or www.upperlevelent.com

jared who? and when did he spin at limelight, cause i was resident in the geiger room and also have been goin there since '93 and never recall a jared unless jared scream.

Originally posted by wakeup

jared who? and when did he spin at limelight, cause i was resident in the geiger room and also have been goin there since '93 and never recall a jared unless jared scream.

yeah thats the only jared i remember

where has he been anway, i liked him

Originally posted by wakeup

jared is a very talented DJ who has been in the scene for quite sometime, if anyone remembers the Structure Parties that put Jersey on the map in the Dance scene then you know Jared, anyone who has been around the scene in Jersey for more than a yr or 2 un-like most of you, will know Jared, he will def rock it every week

Yea HE def reped JERSEY with those Structure parties not to mention the TIME 1 and 2 ...He also had a Record Store in jersey called PULSE RECORDS and more recently was one of the driving forces that brought D.T. to ABYSS last APRIL. I'm Not saying we are the hottest and best thing out..Just a little history on JAHRED and us.....

hey all i'm here to defend!

yes yes i was resident at limelght in the mid 90's and played the main floor every sat and wed but that was then this is now and i know what i've done and don't need to prove anything...the only thing i want people to know is that i've done everything for the love of nj and the underground dance scene....

but anyone would like to come check me out tonight let me know and i'll put you on my list comped tonight just let me know!!!!

thanks!

jahred.

-ill tell you what if you havent heard of jahred and ur in the jersey scene then you have to stop goin to the colliseum and chrome on teen nights !!!!!Jahred has been around dirty jers for a long time and i have heard him rock out NYC.....but if hes djing at Aqua on friday nights ill be there he definatly knows how to move the crowd!!!!:eek: