Clubplanet Nightlife Community

next to close down?

cooljunkie

Originally posted by nolimit:

I love Trance Music more then anything else in the world. I especially like hard pounding German beats at least 188bpm. I hate house music and Twilo. I will do anything in my power to close down all good house music clubs in the world. I'm glad Twilo finally closed down! Now for my diabolical plans to be complete I will need club space to finally be closed. I really like Georgeacasta he is so funny.

Your heard it here first people. I was wondering around the New York board and found this post by none other then Nolimit.

[This message has been edited by georgeacasta (edited 06-18-2001).]

Originally posted by pod:

Sadly, I think the ax will claim Shadow Lounge. All indications point to them having a bad go financially...martin repoing their sound system, etc...

sadly I have to agree. I was at shadow on saturday; generally when I go there it's pure energy 247. Saturday; just felt kind of strange. whatever sound system, they have now sounds pretty bad; you here cracking when ever the bass goes up. David Padilla still tore it up, and helped to get the crowd going. shadow holds a lot of memories for me, and I will continue to support them to the bitter end. hopefully, the end won't come anytime soon. peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Originally posted by nitro449:

my guess would be a club in miami cwm11.gif

Nitro, your the coolest! did you think that up all by yourself? cwm11.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

Archived