Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any promoters , employees who work for temps...

please never have ktu there again. sunday sucked because you had jersey cheese @ the fullest. its bad enough that we have evey dick & harry walking around with cameras for there web sites but goomba johnny & vic *cadilacing* is all i can take.

please never put us through that torture again. also only one camera crew aloud on one single night.

thanks!

Originally posted by godisadj

please never have ktu there again. sunday sucked because you had jersey cheese @ the fullest. its bad enough that we have evey dick & harry walking around with cameras for there web sites but goomba johnny & vic *cadilacing* is all i can take.

please never put us through that torture again. also only one camera crew aloud on one single night.

thanks!

they only got on the mic 4 times. fopr 30 seconds a pop --- if you can't deal with that then you have a problem

. its bad enough that we have evey dick & harry walking around with cameras for there web sites

thanks!

haha i like this guy

"they only got on the mic 4 times. fopr 30 seconds a pop --- if you can't deal with that then you have a problem"

Sorry your wrong..............For the time I listened to denny on the radio which was for about only 40 minutes, they talked about at least 4- 5 times. On every damn build up they where talking. Sorry but I don't think anybody went to hear vic and johnny.

djchopa, sorry i go to a club to hear the sick buidups not some goof balls talking every 5 minutes & also i like to get banged up & i don't want to worry that i'll be on some losers website.

lol

Originally posted by mkutlass

"they only got on the mic 4 times. fopr 30 seconds a pop --- if you can't deal with that then you have a problem"

Sorry your wrong..............For the time I listened to denny on the radio which was for about only 40 minutes, they talked about at least 4- 5 times. On every damn build up they where talking. Sorry but I don't think anybody went to hear vic and johnny.

yes but they weren't talking at the club 4-5 times.. maybe tey were just talking on the radio