Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solar Girl- Pics-MERGE-Sat

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I dont work the door for the money..You have no idea who I am.

I work the door as a favor to the owner..he has done a lot for us so thats why i do it.

I promote my party which is on friday..My husband DJ's fridays..and no not for the money..he owns his own biz. as well..he does it because music is his life and he loves it.

Limpasse also makes clothes for brittney spears and lots of stars ..so dont try to be a smart ass.

I dont need to work the door miss know it all I have my own business and so does my husband.

hey house diva..a word of advice..whe you are trying to tell people that you charge $100 and hr for your advice..its best not to insult them first ..because most likley they will tell you to fuck off.

Hence..no clients.

I try not to insult my clients when they walk in the door..

I guess that why I have over 3000 now ;)

Originally posted by solargirl

Limpasse also makes clothes for brittney spears and lots of stars ..

Sorry to but in, just wanted to say, I always think your outfits are sexy, unique, fun, and classy.....

I want to get some clothes there too :(

First of all I dont work the door for the money..You have no idea who I am.

I work the door as a favor to the owner..he has done a lot for us so thats why i do it.

I promote my party which is on friday..My husband DJ's fridays..and no not for the money..he owns his own biz. as well..he does it because music is his life and he loves it.

Limpasse also makes clothes for brittney spears and lots of stars ..so dont try to be a smart ass.

I dont need to work the door miss know it all I have my own business and so does my husband.

hey house diva..a word of advice..whe you are trying to tell people that you charge $100 and hr for your advice..its best not to insult them first ..because most likley they will tell you to fuck off.

Hence..no clients.

I try not to insult my clients when they walk in the door..

I guess that why I have over 3000 now ;)

Well said girl:clap:

of course dave, i see you are here to defend you and rods friend, i didnt think she would ever hang with you 2 but the way she is talking right now i see why she likes someone like rod as a friend.

Originally posted by jy04

looks like somone is showing off about there life. sorry we can not be as beautiful as you

YES YOU CAN ITS CALLED PLASTIC SURGERY. WHAT'S SAD IS WHEN THEY >GENERALLY SPEAKING< HAVE KIDS AND THE KIDS COME OUT WITH THE ORGINAL GENETIC TRAITS...."WHY DOES MOMMY HAVE A NICE NOSE AND MINE IS BUSTED..OR WHY DOES MOMMY HAVE HUGE BOOBS AND I'M FLAT CHESTED?" YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO BE FCUKED UP IN THE HEAD! :(

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THAT SHIRT IS A NIGHTMARE NEED I SAY MORE...YOUR OUTFIT IS CUTE ITS VERY TARZAN MEETS JANE! INFACT YOU REMIND ME OF "JANE"! I'M SPEAKING THE TRUTH THAT'S A NIGHT GOWN AND ARDEN B...BLOWS!!! IF YOU WANT A STYLIST LET ME KNOW BUT I GET $100 AN HOUR....BUT WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU GUYS YOU'D REALLY BE THANKING ME....I'LL FIND YOU CLOTHES THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE AND NOT COSTING A FORTUNE...THE KEY IS YOU HAVE TO PAY ME FOR MY SECRETS!!! LOL!

:D

WELL THANKS FOR THE OFFER, BUT I'LL SHOP FOR MYSELF....HEY AND THANKS FOR THE TITI COMPLIMENT...PRETTY NICE AREN'T THEY?? I'M NOT PAYING YOU FOR ANY FASHION SECRETS

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

WELL THANKS FOR THE OFFER, BUT I'LL SHOP FOR MYSELF....HEY AND THANKS FOR THE TITI COMPLIMENT...PRETTY NICE AREN'T THEY?? I'M NOT PAYING YOU FOR ANY FASHION SECRETS

Hi NotSoSinglSolarChic :D

CAN YOU FCUKING RELAX!!! IS THAT POSSIBLE? I'M NOT CALLING YOU NAMES AND STOP WITH THE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY CRAP! THE BIG ITALIAN DUDE ON THE RIGHT W/TAN IS THE HUSBAND? WHAT ARE YOU? SPANISH?

fc112685.jpg

Thats my husband..

If you talk shit about me i could care less you could call me all the names in the world and it would mean nothing to me.

....so once again..have a nice day house diva.

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT....I HAVE A BIG CHEAT TOOO WHOOP DII DOO DAAA...I DON'T USE BLONDE HAIR AND CHUGS TO GET GUYS!! THAT ONLY GETS YOU FCUKED!

mmmmm, thats your husband, i'll make sure i say hello. or prob he just looks so damm good because he is standing next to that really ugly guy. anyway, i will def say hello to your husband!! mmmmm