Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Solar Girl- Pics-MERGE-Sat

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

WHAT'S UP DSB..THAT'S CUTE NOTSOSINGLESOLARCHIC!! HEHEHE IT WAS NICE SEEING YOU SAT., YOU'RE TOO FUNNY..WALKING IN WITH LIKE 10 CHICKS, YOU WERE THE ONLY DUDE..YOU CRACK ME UP!! :laugh:

AND THE BLONDE IS ALL YOURS...LOL

Im sucha a stud aint i

All the boyz backed out the last minute.

It isnt E Z being me!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jy04 and DIVA............you have just been added to the,

"SMACK MY BITCH UP" group!!!!!!!!!!..........i dont like to hit girls, so i will just pretend to hit dave and at the last minute he'll duck and it will all look like an accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

jy04 and DIVA............you have just been added to the,

"SMACK MY BITCH UP" group!!!!!!!!!!..........i dont like to hit girls, so i will just pretend to hit dave and at the last minute he'll duck and it will all look like an accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AIN'T HITTIN SHIT MY FERIEND!!!

THE ONLY THING YOU'RE HITTING IS THE CRACK OF A WHORES ASS! THAT'S ABOUT IT!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU AIN'T HITTIN SHIT MY FERIEND!!!

THE ONLY THING YOU'RE HITTING IS THE CRACK OF A WHORES ASS! THAT'S ABOUT IT!

seriously.. are you upset about something? you need to take it easy.

NOTE TO ALL....

House Diva is built like a Defensive lineman......For a picture do a Google search on William "The Fridge" Perry and you'll get a better idea of what i am talking about!!!!!!

and house diva....stop coming off like you are all that when in reality you are ALL FAT!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

NOTE TO ALL....

House Diva is built like a Defensive lineman......For a picture do a Google search on William "The Fridge" Perry and you'll get a better idea of what i am talking about!!!!!!

and house diva....stop coming off like you are all that when in reality you are ALL FAT!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU STAY ON NCC....YOU ARE A FCUKING TOOLBAG! AND THIS DEBATE ENDS HERE CAUSE I FEEL RETARDED EVEN RESPONDING TO YOU.

WHY DON'T YOU STAY ON NCC....YOU ARE A FCUKING TOOLBAG! AND THIS DEBATE ENDS HERE CAUSE I FEEL RETARDED EVEN RESPONDING TO YOU.

Hey Slob....I've been here for years.....Why don't you go play in traffic and STFU....NO ONE LIKES YOU cause your a snotty cunt.

LOLOLOL OH NOOOO MY LIFE IS RUINED! DON'T JUMP THE "BUC" WAGON WHATEVER YOU DO! LOL

Originally posted by christianjay

i dont like you anymore house diva whatever

this solar girl looks like the nicest person and im sure she is

theres no reason to talk to any of these people like you do, except that you are just an attention whore i guess

LOLOLOL OH NOOOO MY LIFE IS RUINED! DON'T JUMP THE "BUC" WAGON WHATEVER YOU DO! LOL

Hey Fat ass....if you jumped on the badwagon the wheels would fall off!!!!!

Now Shut up and go eat a twinkie

Originally posted by dsb

I think 4realhousediva is my psycho ex girlfriend

DSB...HAHAHAHAHAH LOL..

HOUSE DIVA, TAKE IT EASY WITH THE RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT EVERYONE YOU ARE INSULTING...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY OF US PERSONALLY....SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF MY BOOBS AND BLONDE HAIR IF YOU ASK ME.... :laugh::tongue:

DSB...HAHAHAHAHAH LOL..

HOUSE DIVA, TAKE IT EASY WITH THE RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT EVERYONE YOU ARE INSULTING...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY OF US PERSONALLY....SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE JEALOUS OF MY BOOBS AND BLONDE HAIR IF YOU ASK ME.... :laugh::tongue:

HERE WE GOOOOO "JEALOUS" THAT'S A GOOD ONE! :eek:

I JUST WANNA SEE THE "BEFORE YOU WENT UNDER THE KNIFE" PICTURES! HOW BAD WAS IT THAT YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING? NOSE! BOOBS! HAIR COLOR! WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF IT? GUYS LOOK AT YOU MORE? A DOOR JOB AT MERGE? OR A JOB AT A TANNING SALON? WAS IT WORTH IT??? ITS SAD ALL THE SHIT THAT WOMEN PUT THEMSELVES THROUGH AND GTUY HAVE TO DO NOTHING!!! JUST SOO THE WOMAN LANDS A FREE MEAL TICKET! :knife:

Originally posted by solargirl

Thats courtney

well courtney is a sexy lady. and yes i did see more than her chest.

this thread went off in a different direction.

it went from pictures of people and me commenting on one of them to who makes the most money and spends the most on clothes.

there is more to life than clothes and money. at least thats what im told. maybe one day ill try and see if its true. For now gimme cash and clothes. LOL

Originally posted by itzbangin

well courtney is a sexy lady. and yes i did see more than her chest.

this thread went off in a different direction.

it went from pictures of people and me commenting on one of them to who makes the most money and spends the most on clothes.

there is more to life than clothes and money. at least thats what im told. maybe one day ill try and see if its true. For now gimme cash and clothes. LOL

MY FAVVVV SAYING "IF IT'S NOT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT"....PLASTIC SURGERY=INSECURE=HIGH MAINTANEANCE=SUPERFICIAL=GOLD DIGGER....SOUNDS LIKE FUN RIGHT :rolleyes:

WELL THANKS FOR THE OFFER, BUT I'LL SHOP FOR MYSELF....HEY AND THANKS FOR THE TITI COMPLIMENT...PRETTY NICE AREN'T THEY?? I'M NOT PAYING YOU FOR ANY FASHION SECRETS

well you can help me shop anytime:D

HERE WE GOOOOO "JEALOUS" THAT'S A GOOD ONE! :eek:

I JUST WANNA SEE THE "BEFORE YOU WENT UNDER THE KNIFE" PICTURES! HOW BAD WAS IT THAT YOU CHANGED EVERYTHING? NOSE! BOOBS! HAIR COLOR! WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF IT? GUYS LOOK AT YOU MORE? A DOOR JOB AT MERGE? OR A JOB AT A TANNING SALON? WAS IT WORTH IT??? ITS SAD ALL THE SHIT THAT WOMEN PUT THEMSELVES THROUGH AND GTUY HAVE TO DO NOTHING!!! JUST SOO THE WOMAN LANDS A FREE MEAL TICKET! :knife:

For your info her boobs and nose are her own..The only thing she did is higlight her hair:rolleyes: and who actually has their real hair color anymore anyway?!!

My boobs on the other hand are fake..and I love every saline inch of them:D

Originally posted by solargirl

For your info her boobs and nose are her own..The only thing she did is higlight her hair:rolleyes: and who actually has their real hair color anymore anyway?!!

My boobs on the other hand are fake..and I love every saline inch of them:D

LET ME GUESS SHE TOLD YOU THAT RIGHT? LMAO! AND YOU ARE GONNA GO BY HER WORD? OK WHATEVER I'M GETTING BORED WITH THIS TOPIC! NEXTTT! AND I KNOW YOURS ARE FAKE...NEXT TIME GET THEM PUT UNDER THE MUSCLE BECAUSE THEY ARE ABOVE THE MUSCLE AND I CAN SEE THE IMPLANT! THE DOC. FCUKED UP...IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GONNA FALL ANY MINUTE. HOW DID YOU GET THEM INSERTED? ARM PIT? BELLY BUTTON? AND THE NEW TEAR DROP SHAPED ONES LOOK MORE REAL CAUSE THATS THE ACTUAL SHAPE OF THE BREST MUSCLE!