hear is some information I received for diggers on Friday :

FRIDAY JUNE 29TH

JOHN DIGWEED

EXTENDED DJ SET

ALSO PLAYING:

EDGAR V, LUIS DIAZ, SEAN CUSICK, RADAMAS, NIKO & MARTIN K

DOORS OPEN AT 9PM

COVER: $20 BEFORE MIDNIGHT

I don’t know what the dj set times are yet. hopefully ,I get to finally meet "everyone" from the board . smile.gif

laterz, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

here's my guess on the schedule. by no means is this accurate.

luis diaz

sean cusick

john digweed

edgar v

are u guys ready for this or what???

[This message has been edited by Nolimit (edited 06-25-2001).]

no disrespect to edgar, but i really hope he doesn't play in the main room w/ digweed. or at least not until like 8-10am. digweed is one of the best dj's on the planet and needs to be respected to play an extended night ala tenaglia. i'm sorry, but you don't book somebody like digweed and not give him the space and time he needs. edgar gets to play every week. if space truely wants to build the club on an international level, they will realise this. put edgar in the red room and let him bang it out in there. book your internationals for the main room, and give them the respect they deserve.

Originally posted by james954:

no disrespect to edgar, but i really hope he doesn't play in the main room w/ digweed. or at least not until like 8-10am. digweed is one of the best dj's on the planet and needs to be respected to play an extended night ala tenaglia. i'm sorry, but you don't book somebody like digweed and not give him the space and time he needs. edgar gets to play every week. if space truely wants to build the club on an international level, they will realise this. put edgar in the red room and let him bang it out in there. book your internationals for the main room, and give them the respect they deserve.

James, good seeing you at Jimmy!, it was a good time! BTW, what was the name of that track we were talkin bout that Digger's will play on friday?? cwm6.gif my memory is a little shaky right now .. As far as Edgar is concerned, I personally wouldn't mind if he play's in the Blue room, he's a good one. Will he? I don't know but I have a feeling the Blue room will be Luis Diaz, Sean Cusick, and Digger's.. actually I would prefer Edgar in the Red room cuz I'm restless and move around alot throughout the night. I wouldn't mind having Digger's hammering it out in the Blue room and Edgar destroying the Red room ....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

Cum on guys! DIGWEED! I dont think I'll make it to any other room except his. Diggers may as well wear me as a shirt cuz I'll be all over the guy.

Tear it up JD.!

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

Archived