Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y&T permanently closed?

loraine

well i know that todd has been very sick for several months now. and that thread was posted by a very close friend of todd's. i'd say this is 100% true. this is a VERY sad development. i loved y&t. the staff was top notch. i hope todd is doing ok.

well that sux a big one. really, Y&T is a great shoppe and Todd is a super kool cat and the staff there like James said is excellent. I've gotten alot of stuff there that I otherwise wasn't able to find... it's a shame really ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

No kidding,they were really the first around here to have an alternative and/or strictly dance selection (depending on which shop you visited). Everyone else back then was only selling rock and pop (late 80s early 90s).

DAMN, I feel old. . .

Todd and his staff were the best. I bought my first depeche mode import from todd.One of the things, I liked best about Y&T, is the commitment; they had to the scene. they sponsored many events on the beach. I wish them all the best… they will be missed. frown.gif peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 06-27-2001).]

Archived