Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is something missing?

Originally posted by laurie619

I didnt compare. . . So please dont put words in my mouth. . THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

Rydell blew Denny out of the water isnt a comparison? You are comparing how Rydell played versus how Denny played!

I didnt compare. . . So please dont put words in my mouth. . THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

RYDELL BLEW DENNY OUT OF THE WATER BOTH SAT/SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH SAID

That sounds like a comparison to me.

:blank: :blank:

ruh oh....

OK here is my 2 cents...

I respect Joe as a promoter. He has gone out of his way for a lot of us...and while we may have a bad night here or there....I wouldnt say anything on a message board. I would go to him directly. He goes above and beyond any place he promotes, and looks out for all of us. so if there was one bad night at tempts, or deko (and im not saying there was), You have to over look some things when people take such good care of you. Not to mention, DJ's all have certain styles which make them unique...thats what makes it hard to compare.

All I am saying is look out for the people who look out for you all year long.;)

How are opinions DRAMA :confused:

So wait, this thread is for opinions??? Where to start, where to start....:idea: I know! It's my opinion that all girls should make sure that when applying excessive amounts of make-up, they should make sure to blend the neck & face! Noone looks good w/a tan face and white neck!

Originally posted by Kermzy

So wait, this thread is for opinions??? Where to start, where to start....:idea: I know! It's my opinion that all girls should make sure that when applying excessive amounts of make-up, they should make sure to blend the neck & face! Noone looks good w/a tan face and white neck!

what the hell does that have to do with denny ??

does he dress in drag ?

Originally posted by christianjay

what the hell does that have to do with denny ??

does he dress in drag ?

Nope! But it has to do w/someone on this thread!

As for Denny, what right do you have to come on here and say the things you said? If you don't like the way he plays, that's perfectly fine, but why go out of your way to say those things so the whole world can see???? Would you like it if someone came on here and criticized your work?

Nope! But it has to do w/someone on this thread!

As for Denny, what right do you have to come on here and say the things you said? If you don't like the way he plays, that's perfectly fine, but why go out of your way to say those things so the whole world can see???? Would you like it if someone came on here and criticized your work?

PM me and i'll let you in on my secrets

how do you think movie producers and directors and writers feel when siskel and fucking ebert used to give their movies HORRIBLE reviews, and say this is something you dont want to waste your time seeing?

yeah i'm sure they felt bad right, thats fucking life tho, its not always a bundle of joy

i am no siskel, and this is the same situation on a lower level

PM me and i'll let you in on my secrets

how do you think movie producers and directors and writers feel when siskel and fucking ebert used to give their movies HORRIBLE reviews, and say this is something you dont want to waste your time seeing?

yeah i'm sure they felt bad right, thats fucking life tho, its not always a bundle of joy

i am no siskel, and this is the same situation on a lower level

No you aren't Siskel, or maybe you are, cause he's dead and I would think thats the only way you couldn't have enjoyed Sunday, but that's just me! And if Siskel & Ebert didn't enjoy a movie, would they go see it over & over again? It really is as simple as that, stay out of Temps if you don't enjoy it!

No you aren't Siskel, or maybe you are, cause he's dead and I would think thats the only way you couldn't have enjoyed Sunday, but that's just me! And if Siskel & Ebert didn't enjoy a movie, would they go see it over & over again? It really is as simple as that, stay out of Temps if you don't enjoy it!

again, speak, after you know all the information

this was the first time i went to tempts since 2001

again, speak, after you know all the information

this was the first time i went to tempts since 2001

PM me for secrets, know all the information...what are you talking about? I'm not playing Clue here, it's a messageboard.