Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once Again ...i Am Single

Originally posted by klubveteran

i may not know you but i know your "type" and your a wacko. to say you dropped (for a while or considered) your BF who YOU say is nice and has all these qualities for your (promising) bartending job is so shallow. the hours the hours......ok whatever cheap excuse

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too......

Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? Does your train of thought have a caboose?

Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration????

Do you really think that your opinions are worth more than 10cc's of bottled syphilitic whore spit?

STFU! :blown:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Originally posted by hunnie818

"Do you really think that your opinions are worth more than 10cc's of bottled syphilitic whore spit?"

I wouldn't want to get you mad in bed Hunnie

very wise observation :aright:

Originally posted by latinaz

SWEETHEART YOU DONT KNOW MY TYPE BECAUSE IM A VERY DIFFERENT PERSON THEN OTHER GIRLS OK....NOT A WACKO AT ALL.. BUT THEN YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR SPEAKING OUT OF ANGER...SO PLEASE TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE...:D

yeah ok. nice tattoo of a Z. next time go straight to the forehead and write "look at me i need the attention".

and im not speaking out of anger, im standing up for all the nice guys out there that get hurt by insecure bombos like u

yeah ok. nice tattoo of a Z. next time go straight to the forehead and write "look at me i need the attention".

and im not speaking out of anger, im standing up for all the nice guys out there that get hurt by insecure bombos like u

:laugh: :laugh: CRY ME A RIVER LITTLE BOY!!

INSECURE??? MAYBE AT TIMES....AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE TOO LOVEY....

NICE GUY? BY THE WAY YOU POST...IT DOESNT SEEM THAT WAY FOR IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD HAVE RESPONDED IN A DIFFERENT WAY....FOR I TOO AM A "NICE PERSON" I DONT TRY TO "BELITTLE" THE GUY I WAS WITH AT ANYTIME...

"ANGER MANAGEMENT" DARLING :laugh:

Ok now kids, play nice. Children can act so silly sometimes you know? Now as for you coming to visit me Zee... I'll help this along by sending all my friends to your bar :) Is Surf the only place you work now? Cause if you're still at Shooters I'll send some guidos in there to give you enough to buy a ticket out here. I need a chick out here to go exploring with me!!

Here's another pic... everyday is like a Corona moment it's so pretty!

Originally posted by pi

Ok now kids, play nice. Children can act so silly sometimes you know? Now as for you coming to visit me Zee... I'll help this along by sending all my friends to your bar :) Is Surf the only place you work now? Cause if you're still at Shooters I'll send some guidos in there to give you enough to buy a ticket out here. I need a chick out here to go exploring with me!!

Here's another pic... everyday is like a Corona moment it's so pretty!

YES MAMA I WORK AT SHOOTERS ON MONDAY NITE... SO THEM ALL OVER TO ME :D

THATS A BEAUTIFUL PIC

Originally posted by latinaz

gonna save up all my quarters and go very soon...PROMISE!!

MISS YOU BABY CAKES....AND BEAUTIFUL PIC OF YOU....:D

The offer still stands to cram you into my carry on Zee.

:D

i may not know you but i know your "type" and your a wacko. to say you dropped (for a while or considered) your BF who YOU say is nice and has all these qualities for your (promising) bartending job is so shallow. the hours the hours......ok whatever cheap excuse

Whats the matter little boy a bartender at a strip club played you for your tips and didnt give you any. You blew a months worth of paycheck's tipping her maybe a cute smile nice tits and some flirting you thought you were getting lucky but come closing time she was prob. like peace you dumb fuck and thanx for making my rent and car payments!!!

So now you have to take it out on any female bartender. Build a fucking bridge and get over it. What a sucker you must be.

Originally posted by kostaP

Whats the matter little boy a bartender at a strip club played you for your tips and didnt give you any. You blew a months worth of paycheck's tipping her maybe a cute smile nice tits and some flirting you thought you were getting lucky but come closing time she was prob. like peace you dumb fuck and thanx for making my rent and car payments!!!

So now you have to take it out on any female bartender. Build a fucking bridge and get over it. What a sucker you must be.

your probably right..

id say that im available

and would fit that persona (time frame)

but i have yet to find someone that is a real person-

not materialistic-

has some sence of GOALS (my god where did those go?)

and least of all

finds me attractive-

OH and she has to be able to sing "at least alittle":D

Good luck Z (inesrt frown here)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kosta,

Did Kirk at least swallow? ;) I almost died when I hear Showboat say that. He was saying alot of crazy shit on the mic.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha That was hysterical. i made him say it.

For those that werent at Surf I was chillin with Kirk in the booth and after he wouldnt stop groping me I walk down and tell showboat to announce "Hey Kirk, Kosta said thanks for the BJ" Everyone's face lit up. It was pretty funny.

and yes Kirk does swallow!!! George told me so!!!!!