Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MADNESS 6/29

madtone

I'm sure most of the CP crew will hate me for saying this...but Digweed is not such a big deal. True DnB heads will be at Mandess--FACT. Can't wait until Friday!!!!

p.s. how much is cover? heard it was $20

------------------

"You take the blue pill and the story ends...you wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Originally posted by dancingchick:

I'm sure most of the CP crew will hate me for saying this...but Digweed is not such a big deal. True DnB heads will be at Mandess--FACT. Can't wait until Friday!!!!

p.s. how much is cover? heard it was $20

well, if your a true drum and basser, why would you go see Digger's if you like D&B? It's a totally different spectrum and no I don't hate you for saying that, your into your own thing sweety cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

it's the first dnb related message i've seen. welcome aboard dancing chick. Yeah, we're all south beach clubbers, but get to know us and you'll find we're quite harmless smile.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome, but I've been around for a while.I've just been watching from the sidelines!!! :P

Hey digital: FYI-Even if I were a true DnB head, that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy another style, right? In fact, I love deep house, DnB, and even cheesy-at-times,drag queen, happy house ALL THE SAME.

I'm sure we all agree-it's a about the music, whatever the style may be.

Dancing chick has spoken. The End.

------------------

"You take the blue pill and the story ends...you wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Originally posted by dancingchick:

thanks for your insight, have fun on friday cwm1.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

You too.

------------------

In fact, I love deep house, DnB, and even cheesy-at-times,drag queen, happy house ALL THE SAME.

You had me at drag queen!

I used call it gay disco but I call it disco house now. Good stuff...robbie rivera and his ilk are some of my favorite DJs...

true...all about the music. as long as it's quailty, unfortunately d'n'b has gotten a bit stale. IRMA italy records still puts out some stylish dnb, the stuff the kids here like is monotonous though....

in my opinion.

(like assholes, everyone has one)

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

and they all stink! cwm27.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Archived