Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the circle at Merge Sunday night....

Originally posted by lboog0915

shit...who's was ripping it.....obviously some people didn't make it to merge and see the incredible sweating man....lol

I made it to merge. . .and I didnt see the "incredible sweating man" but I did see the "incredible juiced man" and the "incredible mangled man" :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lboog0915

Lock it's vargas.....next time real sooon me and you doing some damage in the circle. Thanks again for saving my ass this weekend....

Vargas.... def. sooner than later..... would it be fair to the rest if me and you were in the same circle??? LMAOOO

don't sweat the "saving" what goes around comes around bro.. and it is a LONG summer.... although next time that rabbit hole will be a little deeper......

Originally posted by lock16

Vargas.... def. sooner than later..... would it be fair to the rest if me and you were in the same circle??? LMAOOO

don't sweat the "saving" what goes around comes around bro.. and it is a LONG summer.... although next time that rabbit hole will be a little deeper......

LMAO....no doubt kid....your right we might have to take turns so people don't have heart attacks as we blow them away :blown: .

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jeffrey....your alive....no tempts sunday huh!!!!

HAHA, yeah I'm alive, barely, couple bumps and bruises and two shattered ear drums compliments of merge and rydell.

I was at Tempts for about an hour or so... wasn't feelin' it to be honest with ya... the music, the crowd. So I headed over to merge. From what I saw and heard there sunday night I think I'll be there a lot more this summer than tempts. It was like a parade of idiots in tempts, at least where I was chillin'.. couldn't take it.

Originally posted by onehugefizzzz

HAHA, yeah I'm alive, barely, couple bumps and bruises and two shattered ear drums compliments of merge and rydell.

I was at Tempts for about an hour or so... wasn't feelin' it to be honest with ya... the music, the crowd. So I headed over to merge. From what I saw and heard there sunday night I think I'll be there a lot more this summer than tempts. It was like a parade of idiots in tempts, at least where I was chillin'.. couldn't take it.

i agree with ya jeffrey on the merge call.....found myself there alot last summer......and the system there knocks......does this mean you are going out again soon....or at all????......good to hear jeffrey.....good to hear!!!!

Originally posted by lock16

you know andrew??? and Klee??? and my boy John, and anthony?? and myself of course...

and some other good dances I did not catch their names.....

hey! m i know all these boys. who r u??

Originally posted by AssA9

hey! m i know all these boys. who r u??

who am I????

lock (as 90% of the world knows me, not just a screenename)

Joe is the name.....

Johnny I is my roomate, Lamacia I know from SF and h.S. actually, Klee from SF, and Andrew through John, Dave, and Steven Dale (they weren't there)

who are YOU?????