Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stalkers...

guest00901

Ok I really don't think this cool...READ ON!

Saturday night I danced at float & usually you know you get ur regular drunken retards that hit on you but you jus smile & do ur job and ignore them. So this past Saturday im dancing, and this dude comes up to me and starts Talking to me while im dancing, and I was like listen wait till my set is over and ill talk to you so he's like ok. Mind you I think this guy was like 30, not bad looking but he looked much older. Any who I got off my last set and just wanted to go change get paid and go home so I told him to meet me downstairs in 30min. Of course I got outta there before I could see him.

So today im at work and I get a phone call, I take it outside and this guy is like hey its so and so, now I thought it was this hottie that I gave my number to that night calling me so I got all excited and started talking to him and then he's like how come you didn't meet me downstairs, I was like huh who is this, he's like its so and so, I was like oh the dude by the cage hes like yea and then he starts describeing himself. He says to me that he's very attracted to me and that if I got to know him better that I would be "taken care of" so im thinking he's like a sugar daddy or something.

So I asked him how he got my number and he wouldn't really tell me, jus said a girl did. So im figuring it was one of my new dancers (which im going to smack her for) To make a long story short I told him I was at work and that I would call him later he said no problem sweetheart, blows me a kiss on the phone and hangs up. So I come in and tell all my juice head coworkers what happened and they are all cracking up but at the same time telling me to watch out.

10 minutes later he calls again, but I didn't answer my phone. So he leaves a message. 10 minutes later he calls AGAIN! so at this point im worried. So my coworker Mike who's like this jacked mother fucker tells me that he's coming to Float on Saturday and pretending to be my boyfriend hahaha cause this dude is starting to scare me.....holy shit he's calling now...wow...this is really scarry. What am I to do?

You're first mistake was giving him the time of day in the 1st place. I understand if your trying to be polite and all, but usually your first instincts are the correct ones.

From what you described this guy seems like if you give him an in he'll take a mile. You told him ok, I'll talk to you when I get off stage, he took that to mean, hey she's into me, she wants me to come meet her later.

Most guys are desperate, they'll do anything for a potential hook-up.............similar to your other thread of being inundated with compliments.

BTW..................I'll kill him for only $1750.

Originally posted by joeg

son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!

$752??? how the hell am i supposed to make any money around here....

i'll do it for $500 even, but only if i get to be your new stalker... :tongue:

:laugh:

still 752

and i get rid of joeg too:tongue: