Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I fucking hate butch dike lezbos

guest00901

I have no problem with gay people at all. But seriously when the butch dike ones hit on you and dont stop its annoying. This one bitch on the train would not leave me alone today and then im leavin and she bumps into me on purpose and grabs my tit. I was so fucking pissed and shes like laughin with her friends. Its fucking disrespetful:mad:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I have no problem with gay people at all. But seriously when the butch dike ones hit on you and dont stop its annoying. This one bitch on the train would not leave me alone today and then im leavin and she bumps into me on purpose and grabs my tit. I was so fucking pissed and shes like laughin with her friends. Its fucking disrespetful:mad:

Don't u know KUNG Fu, I mean your asian right :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

ummmmmm no

If I was with my girlfriends I would have ya know pulled out the ghetto spanish girl but I was alone and she was with like 5 other butches so I didn't feel like getting thrown into the train tracks:D

good point , did they have mullet hair cuts ?

so, you're saying that:

1. you hate all butch lesbians

because

2. you don't like disrespectful people

and

3. all butch lesbians are disrespectful

you seem to be getting confused between identity and action. educate yourself and grow up...

Originally posted by wideskies

so, you're saying that:

because

and

you seem to be getting confused between identity and action. educate yourself and grow up...

You're not saying this because you are a butch lesbian, or are involved in an intimate relation with one are you????....................Just curious??????

so, you're saying that:

because

and

You retard did I even generalize anyone? Did I say I had a problem with them? NO! I said it was disrespectful she did that. Your gay no doubt more power to you just if I tell you im not into that and you still try I think its extremely disrespectful. Never once did I say that ALL GAY BUTCH LESBIANS ARE DISRESPECTFUL!

Think before you type:blown:

You retard did I even generalize anyone? Did I say I had a problem with them? NO! I said it was disrespectful she did that. Your gay no doubt more power to you just if I tell you im not into that and you still try I think its extremely disrespectful. Never once did I say that ALL GAY BUTCH LESBIANS ARE DISRESPECTFUL!

Think before you type:blown:

actually, you did generalize:

"But seriously when the butch dike ones hit on you and dont stop its annoying."

You're implying that a characteristic of butch dyke lesbians is that they are disrespectful because THEY are the type of lesbians that hit on you. You don't say lesbians, you don't say women, you don't even say PEOPLE... you refer specifically to butch dyke lesbians. It appears that you have some sort of bias.

And if that wasn't what you're implying, this should be a wake-up call ... you (obviously) will end up offending people (me, for example) who are more sensitive to the presence or even appearance of bias.

For those who are wondering, I am not currently in a relationship with a butch dyke lesbian, but I'm well aware of the prejudice and hatred towards non-heterosexuals that is still alive and well even in NYC. I think it's important to avoid statements that might encourage that attitude.

I side with sexxybabyd on this one.

Not to say that ALL butch dykes are disrespectful, but I have run into a large enough amount of them to see that there are many out there who have a chip on their shoulder.

I think she was simply describing that incident in and of itself.

"But seriously when the butch dike ones hit on you and dont stop its annoying."

It IS annoying. What more is there to say? A good friend of mine ended up leaving a bar because a group of dykes simply wouldn't leave her alone. Should she hold back a comment simply for fear of being politically correct?

I've got no love for dykes, sorry. Lesbians, bisexuals, no problem... but too many dykes have chips on their shoulders to prove they are just as hard and competetive as men are.

not being stereotypical. Just relating what i've seen with my own eyes.

look, her title is "i fucking hate butch dike lezbos"...

if i had written a topic called "i fucking hate black people," even if i was describing a single incident, don't you think people would be offended? ... hmm? 'cause i really don't see a difference.

Both points have their truths

DYKES....yes are gross & pig-like.....in a lot of cases they will make someone who is straight feel uncomfortable just for the fact they don't care if you are straight....so yes, there is reason to be offended/pissed.....But on the other hand...yes men act the same way....But you wouldn't go around saying "I fucking hate men"...you wouldn't think EVERY man would act in such a manner....Basically...that dyke was like 1 in many men who acts like a pig.....you don't point out the whole population of men.... just that 1 person...same goes 4 the dyke

look, her title is "i fucking hate butch dike lezbos"...

if i had written a topic called "i fucking hate black people," even if i was describing a single incident, don't you think people would be offended? ... hmm? 'cause i really don't see a difference.

Sweetie, you and I both know that you're just wasting your time with this one... :blank:

Originally posted by sweetie029

Both points have their truths

DYKES....yes are gross & pig-like.....in a lot of cases they will make someone who is straight feel uncomfortable just for the fact they don't care if you are straight....so yes, there is reason to be offended/pissed.....But on the other hand...yes men act the same way....But you wouldn't go around saying "I fucking hate men"...you wouldn't think EVERY man would act in such a manner....Basically...that dyke was like 1 in many men who acts like a pig.....you don't point out the whole population of men.... just that 1 person...same goes 4 the dyke

:clap2:

Honestly, you wouldn't think it would be so hard to figure this one out. :rolleyes: