Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Tempts weekend thoughts

To start off this was the best MDW in a long time maybe ever, with 1998 running a close second. Despite the crappy weather it was an overall great weekend.

Now on to Tempts, I would like to thank all of you that came "home" this past weekend, you guys packed the place both nights. Sunday was complete insanity between the crowd, KTU, and the media it was hard to keep track of what the hell I was suppose to be doing.

The crowd was great you guys all behaved and we only had 1 very minor incident, so in my book it was a complete success. The music I never comment on because I know nothing about it, but I caught myself bouncing along to it a few times.

This is my 5th summer and its amazing the same people keep coming back year after year, how do your bodies handle the abuse, I'll never understand. Then theres this whole new crowd of young kids that are even more crazy then the "old timers."

Jersey Joel, you keep pulling it off year after year by putting a great staff together and keeping Denny behind the wheels. My owners are the best even though one of them loves to break my balls night after night I love him anyway.

If you guys keep up with this past weekend this will be the summer of all summers.

Originally posted by bigmurray

To start off this was the best MDW in a long time maybe ever, with 1998 running a close second. Despite the crappy weather it was an overall great weekend.

Now on to Tempts, I would like to thank all of you that came "home" this past weekend, you guys packed the place both nights. Sunday was complete insanity between the crowd, KTU, and the media it was hard to keep track of what the hell I was suppose to be doing.

The crowd was great you guys all behaved and we only had 1 very minor incident, so in my book it was a complete success. The music I never comment on because I know nothing about it, but I caught myself bouncing along to it a few times.

This is my 5th summer and its amazing the same people keep coming back year after year, how do your bodies handle the abuse, I'll never understand. Then theres this whole new crowd of young kids that are even more crazy then the "old timers."

Jersey Joel, you keep pulling it off year after year by putting a great staff together and keeping Denny behind the wheels. My owners are the best even though one of them loves to break my balls night after night I love him anyway.

If you guys keep up with this past weekend this will be the summer of all summers.

I had a great time. Thank your staff for the door love.

It was almost 3 and I asked you if it would be a problem if I ran home to take a leak and you said "I don't know can you pee?"

LOL... I crack up thinking abou that

Great time this weekend..................but ease up on the "old timer" comments......................lol