Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rob Corbett as pretty good on sat

Rob played a set from about 1am to bout 2,230 i think, then again at 4 i thnk, sigh my mind was all mixed up tat night. He started off with some hot beats TRIBAL BABY MAD TRIBAL. Along with RICK CORBO that night and it was agreat music night. Unfortnately not much of WEBSTERHALLS crowd was knowing who he waas but oh well. Nice productions comin out between the 2.

Rob was one of the main Limelight djs for a good chunk of the 90's....

its a shame he doesnt have as big of a following here still.

The man is really talented as a DJ and Producer. Look for some really nice productions comin out by him soon.

Not to mention hes a great guy...

I tried to make it down Saturday, but I overslept :(

Corbett was just a guest dj that night for his bday. And he really is one hell of a nice guy. Had a small talk with him in the booth while ricky was spnning but that didnt last long, cause when i hear a track i love gotta hit that dancefloor, also WOW his women is GORGEOUS.

Rob was celebrating his birthday. He was Rick's guest that evening. They have paired up as production partners and have some really phat ass tracks coming out. Rick killed it that night and so did Rob. And, yes BULL - his lady is quite the LOOKER.... :D I think the crowd get's a little antsy because the Auction thing Z-100 does is way, way toooooo long. Shouldn't really last more than 10 minutes and should begin at midnight not after 12:45. And that's pushing it. People get bored. The crowd does come back but with a slightly different taste in their mouths.

Big Ups to OVAL RECORDS on their pair up. GOOD MOVE.