good luck boys...

can't wait for classics night!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

lol, you are clueless..... go hand out flyers at nova...:laugh:

for the record, i have never met him, or talk to the guy ever, i don't even know what he looks like...:idea:

Funny...Clueless people like me have jobs and dont get banned from clubs!:laugh:

and for the record...i asked to pass out flyers for diego..did it once for him...and that was that. whats wrong with helping out? at least i did something for someone instead of just annoying them about comps or drink passes or mix cd's:rolleyes:

btw- if u want to see a real grand national...my father builds them, In fact...he has a 1000+ Turbocharged engine for a grey one sitting on a crane in his shop right now. However, his everyday driver for a good 3-4 years was a '71 Chevelle SS (396), Immaculate. Black with 2 White Stripes.

The tuning he did to that car would send any Grand National, Trans Am, Chevette, Mustang, or any other anti ricer to the shitter.

Clueless...i think not:idea:

Originally posted by spacious

Congrats to Maze for hiering Diego and George Acosta. Sounds like a hell of a funktion. One day I will go by and check out the old Salvation. Does anyone know what happened to Maze's old marketing director Nicole Kaufman? Did she quit? Maybe she just needed some space.

From what I understand..George was a one time deal...

Also..question...

I have heard that you..Louis..are more of a trance type of person...even though u listen to all types of music...you prefer trance...why so little at your club?

It would be nice to see a club bring in some decent new talent... Hennes and Cold, JamX and De Leon, Kai Tracid, Wag, Marco V, Cosmic Gate..etc?

How would u know they wouldnt pull money when there is no scene to judge it by?

No more trance clubs or consistent trance nights..(Edgar..Ironically...is the only option nowadays), wouldnt that cause a monopoly...bringing all trance heads into a club to see a well known trance artist/duo?

just a thought.

Guest saleen351

Congrats to Maze for hiering Diego and George Acosta. Sounds like a hell of a funktion. One day I will go by and check out the old Salvation. Does anyone know what happened to Maze's old marketing director Nicole Kaufman? Did she quit? Maybe she just needed some space.

she got fired....*

Though she is a nice sweet women and i wish her the best, i don't ever wanna see anyone loose their job, and truth be told it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out i posted about diego just to piss you and your faggot manager off... She was being fired as of 3 weeks ago... So there it is, fair and balanced like fox news.. i posted both sides.. this is the no spin zone..... I hope both of them all the luck in the world..

So diego and nichol good luck.... But space can still go fuck itself..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by biznation00

Congratz Dee.. Wish you nothin' but the best my brotha!! :)

Careful with that Saleen character- he'll try & push Denny Tsettos on you like a bad virus. He got classics night, now he wants "Tempts night". ;)

:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by livin42nite

Saleen, if u promote anything better than space its this denny guy, where can I get a liveset of his to see what he plays.

homepage.mac.com/spinjunky

there is no set posted right now... new mix is comming live from TEMPTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS mdw!!!!!!!!! check in a day or two..

heres pic of the club of all clubs....

taken last sat, opening night of the summer season at tempts

bcmay25CIMG0075.jpeg

for the record me and denny don't know each other. We've only spoken in person once or twice, when i'd hit him up for track ids.. We speak online every now and then... Thats about it, and yes I did have an oral agreement with space to bring him to the patio, but the deal had to be that he played that friday in lauderdale.. Well i had the deal done in lauderdale, but kris quit and the deal never came too. Close but no cigar.... But denny doesn't need my help, i just wanted to change space up a bit and bring in a guy i know you guys would love, and hes not eurooooooo trash and it would cost space pennys compared to euro trash..... thats the full truth.. I cornered kris with bliss at spin and just rambled on till she said ok..

Guest saleen351

i just got a video smuggled out of Temps... No sound, but you can see what we are all missing...

I need someone to host a 3 mb file...

Also if you do have space i have a 18 mb video of oscar g ripping dark beat up......:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Tsettos was incredible at Temps on Saturday. He was on fire the entire time I was there. I thought I was getting too old for Seaside and I get sucked back in.

:hat: :hat:

i miss tempts.......:(

Tempts will keep you comming back year after year.. i'm gong on since 1997, hopefully july 12 weekend, the RETURN OF THE SALEEN TO XS, DA BOO, PHAT CATS, MERGE AND FINALLY MY HOME TEMPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS those fockers at merge owe me and i'm cashing in when i come home:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nexusgroove

still need a host for that file?

yea hit me up on aim

nrc0116

Originally posted by saleen351

i miss tempts.......:(

Tempts will keep you comming back year after year.. i'm gong on since 1997, hopefully july 12 weekend, the RETURN OF THE SALEEN TO XS, DA BOO, PHAT CATS, MERGE AND FINALLY MY HOME TEMPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS those fockers at merge owe me and i'm cashing in when i come home:D

If you have not been banned from Temps yet. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

If you have not been banned from Temps yet. ;)

lol big murray hates me... i find it funny........ he don't know da saleen........;)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO YOU LOUIS OR IS IT LUIS...OH I FORGOT YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME...WHAT YOUR TO GOOD TO BE SPANISH... YOUR SAD.

EVERYONE IS STARTING TO SEE RIGHT THRU YOU...YOU LOOK SO SAD AND SORRY ...... YOU LOOK SO PISSED OFF WHEN YOU SAY DOES IMMATURE REMARKS ABOUT OTHER CLUBS THAT ARE ACTUALLY WORKING WITH EVERYONE AND GIVING HOPE TO THE MIAMI DANCE SCENE AND DJS THAT HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER DUE FOR MIAMI IN A GLOBAL LEVEL...THAT WAS VERY HIGH SCHOOL...LETS FACE IT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING ...YOU ONLY PICKED UP FROM WHERE SHADOW LEFT........ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE TRY TO BE ORIGINAL " CLUBSPACE" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE..... YOUR A BUST WAITING TO HAPPEN....YOUR A BAD PERSON.

YOUR HISTORY GIVE IT TIME....YOU ONLY TRY TO HURT THE SCENE....YOUR BAD PEOPLE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT....EVEN YOUR WORKERS HATE YOU.....YOUR DAY IS COMING....YOU WILL BE LEFT ALONE.

Congrats to Maze for hiering Diego and George Acosta. Sounds like a hell of a Funktion. One day I will go by and seek Salvation. Does anyone know what happened to Maze's old marketing director Nicole Kaufman? Did she quit? Maybe she just needed some space.

LP

UR SUCH A BABY LOUIS :laugh:

crying%20cat.GIF

LOUIS EVERYONE IS STARTING TO SEE RIGHT THRU YOU...YOU LOOK SO SAD AND SORRY

quote:

TO YOU LOUIS OR IS IT LUIS...OH I FORGOT YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME...WHAT YOUR TO GOOD TO BE SPANISH... YOUR SAD.

EVERYONE IS STARTING TO SEE RIGHT THRU YOU...YOU LOOK SO SAD AND SORRY ...... YOU LOOK SO PISSED OFF WHEN YOU SAY DOES IMMATURE REMARKS ABOUT OTHER CLUBS THAT ARE ACTUALLY WORKING WITH EVERYONE AND GIVING HOPE TO THE MIAMI DANCE SCENE AND DJS THAT HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER DUE FOR MIAMI IN A GLOBAL LEVEL...THAT WAS VERY HIGH SCHOOL...LETS FACE IT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING ...YOU ONLY PICKED UP FROM WHERE SHADOW LEFT........ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE TRY TO BE ORIGINAL " CLUBSPACE" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE..... YOUR A BUST WAITING TO HAPPEN....YOUR A BAD PERSON.

YOUR HISTORY GIVE IT TIME....YOU ONLY TRY TO HURT THE SCENE....YOUR BAD PEOPLE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT....EVEN YOUR WORKERS HATE YOU.....YOUR DAY IS COMING....YOU WILL BE LEFT ALONE.

Man the drama on cp. :laugh:

Geno it's one thing not to like luis, but to say he has done nothing for our scene is just plain stupid. I don't know the guy personally nor do I know how he gets along with his staff, but all I can say is somehow they come together and give us a phat ass party every saturday night. So for that thanks to LP and staff. As for diego and nicole, don't know you guys either but good luck to you both.

:laugh: Some people like geno / Frank just take every thing I write to heart.

Let me edit and clarify my congrats so that player haters like geno (try using your real name Frank) does not misinterpret the meaning of my congratulations...

Congrats to Maze for hiering the Club Spin Team (Diego, George Acosta and Eddie Guerra). These guys are are assets to any night club and Maze is very lucky to have them.

Honestly,

LP

BTW...here are some past posts from geno/frank the space/LP hater...Does anyone know who this Frank person could be? Gee...I wonder...could it be...???

"SO I SAY THAT MAZE HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN.....I SAY ACOSTA & EDGAR V FOR RESIDENT BIWEEKLY...ITS TIME...NO CLUB IS DOING IN IT....LET MAZE BE THE ONE....IT WILL ONLY GIVE THE NAME MAZE THE WORLD RECOGNITION IT DESERVES.

LETS BOYCOTT SPACE...IT SUCKS.....SPACESUXXXXXXXX34"

"Lets be real...trance is not dead....to say that is being close minded....people like Acosta, Scot Project Etc...stay very strong thru the years and have been a very big part of the development of dance music just like House pioneers.

Trance rules this year everywere in the world.....look at the top 100 dj issue of DJ magazine.....but i do agree with every ones opinion...all music has its place in every scene."

"Its TRUE Hello Everyone,

To confirm the rumor that Goerge Acosta will be ending his residency this Saturday April 19th, 2003..yes its correct, due to his diary demand for this up coming summer show dates we apologies for this.

Please stay tuned to this website for future dates.

Yes to answer the other Question...we have been offered a few things but nothing will be confirmed anytime soon.

We really apreciate all the support .

The website will be updated shortly with the simmer european tour.

all the best

Frank"