Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's still feeling it after mdw rollcall

....i was just thinking that.....i got home from work last night and passed out around like 9........and woke up this morning........weak .........very weak!!!!!..........eh.......i'll be myself by the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

....i didn't get a close encounter of the sticky kind this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( ..........

Yeah!!! Whats up wit tat, I dont remember seeing you at all:confused: Yet I was all over that back bar even helped Alan look for his ;) contact lense;) lol

Originally posted by stiffler

Yeah!!! Whats up wit tat, I dont remember seeing you at all:confused: Yet I was all over that back bar even helped Alan look for his ;) contact lense;) lol

...i saw u dancing on stage after the lights came on sunday.....but i was near death and waiting for my silly friends to get off the stage lol......other than that..........sticky was MIA from me:(

...i saw u dancing on stage after the lights came on sunday.....but i was near death and waiting for my silly friends to get off the stage lol......other than that..........sticky was MIA from me:(

So you saw me and didnt say hello:mad: or even dance with me:mad: !!!!! Well just so you know thats usually where you can find me at the end of the night

Originally posted by stiffler

So you saw me and didnt say hello:mad: or even dance with me:mad: !!!!! Well just so you know thats usually where you can find me at the end of the night

....no it was more like......where the hell did my little boys run to now......o there they are in front of the booth....o loook...there's sticky....ow my feet.......oooh....who's that.....what's in my pocket........god i'm thirsty.....o no.....we have to walk 6 blocks.....hey didn't i just see sticky.........MISKY LET'S GO!!!!!!.....

....yea....that was about how it went!

....no it was more like......where the hell did my little boys run to now......o there they are in front of the booth....o loook...there's sticky....ow my feet.......oooh....who's that.....what's in my pocket........god i'm thirsty.....o no.....we have to walk 6 blocks.....hey didn't i just see sticky.........MISKY LET'S GO!!!!!!.....

....yea....that was about how it went!

Look! Up on the stage! Its a bird, its a plane............no its Sticky Davis Jr.

Originally posted by dani672

hahah... i was so silly i was asking you to tap dance!!!

and yes i am still hurtin.. so anyone who wants to come rub my back.. i'll let ya!!

Ha Ha, I remember that and also remember thinking about doing it and then saying to myself, "wait, you cant tap dance"

Originally posted by dani672

:laugh: :laugh: i'll teach you next time i see ya!! its easy!! i thought you knew how to do it.. being sticky davis jr and all..

He's full of it, we have video proof of Sticky Davis Jr. in action. He's probably tired of all the autograph hounds. :)

I dont know what came over me at the wedding, I think my body was taken over by the spirit of Mr Bo Jangles when I busted out with the Tap Dance moves.................but I sthwear ta god, I never tap danced before that........................

But I am definitely willing to take private lessons from you!!!;)