Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its TIME 4 A Revolution

guyman1966

i guess clowns love that time of the month........Maybe it taste like a1 sauce.........MMMMmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMm BEEFY.......

Cmon this is C.P. there can never be enough information on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::licker: :licker:

:peeright: Whos up for a golden shower:peeleft:

I consider myself a very patient woman, as all our friends tell YOU all the time....but you crossed the line BIG TIME with this one.

I always see you write stupid crap on Club Planet...shit that nobody cares about. Like stuff about the kids and myself. But this is amazing!

You've never had a problem with ANY type of sex before, so I suggest you stop putting on a show at my expense. Some things don't need to be shared. I've told you that before.

(He's worse than our 2 year old, I swear)

Sorry for having such a retarded husband guys. My leash can only go so far.

Originally posted by themrs

I consider myself a very patient woman, as all our friends tell YOU all the time....but you crossed the line BIG TIME with this one.

I always see you write stupid crap on Club Planet...shit that nobody cares about. Like stuff about the kids and myself. But this is amazing!

You've never had a problem with ANY type of sex before, so I suggest you stop putting on a show at my expense. Some things don't need to be shared. I've told you that before.

ow shit you better grab your balls and run.:laugh::idea:

Originally posted by themrs

ouch:eek:

cmon it wouldnt be cloubplanet without drama now wouldnt it.....

my my p.m.s. takes away sence of humor doesnt it...i know im gonna get in even more trouble now but oh well...i had a good laugh out of it....:eek::pissy::whip2:

man i actually got het mad enough to post on c.p. what do u think of that....

p.s. it was fun knowing u guys....just in case:rolleyes:

id like every1 to know that i love my wife and kids dearly, and everything i put was in good humor, at least to me...she didnt think it was so funny......ssssssssssoooooooooooooooo.....

id like to apologize to my wonderful wife for offending her in any way.........i know i will get critisized for this, but the red sea has dried up, and id like to get a piece of that action.....below there r pics of my wife , just so every1 can see just how beautiful she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

im sorry honey:rolleyes: :whip2:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

id like every1 to know that i love my wife and kids dearly, and everything i put was in good humor, at least to me...she didnt think it was so funny......ssssssssssoooooooooooooooo.....

id like to apologize to my wonderful wife for offending her in any way.........i know i will get critisized for this, but the red sea has dried up, and id like to get a piece of that action.....below there r pics of my wife , just so every1 can see just how beautiful she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

SO I TAKE IT SHE MADE YOU WRITE ALL THAT HUHH ?? :laugh: :laugh:

SO IF YOU DONT SHOW UP TO THE BBQ WE'LL KNOW YOU GOT YOUR DICK CHOPPED OFF BOBBIT STYLE BY AN ANGRY WIFE :laugh: :laugh:

& ABOUT THE RED RIVER .. I SWIM IN IT ALL THE TIME... & EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE ILL TAKE A FEW SIPPS FROM IT AS WELL :lickit: :lickit: YEAH YEAH IM A PIG .. I KNOW THIS ALREADY ... SO KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES:D

I KNOW SOMEONE IS GONNA LOOSE IT WITH ME NOW 4 POSTING THIS AS WELL ... SO FLIP... ILL SEE YOU IN THE DOGHOUSE HOMEBOY ...& ILL POST MY FEMALES PICS TOO AFTWER SHE LOOSES IT WITH ME .. DID THAT WORK FOR YOU FLIP ?? LMAO

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

After taking a good look at your wife's pic, I don't blame you for appologizing...not only is she mega-hot but she also looks like a tough cookie that kick some serious butt...I wouldn't like to be on her bad side either...smart choice!

:aright::rofl:

Now...we have yet to hear from the Mrs...will she forgive Fliptonia or make him sleep in the dog's house???

Bad Flip! Bad Flip!

:whip2:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Um, not to sound too gay, but you're wife has a nice rack.........

:laugh: Just being honest.. she's a hottie....

Work it:D

LOLA DAMNIT !!! LET THE GIRL SETTLE IN ATLEAST:laugh: :laugh:

:D :D J/K THEMRS:D WELCUMM TO CLUBPLANET:knife: :laugh:

Of course I forgive my hubby, the pic definately wasn't necessary.

But anyway, I guess I was just a LITTLE bit PMS-y;) . We're all glad that's over.

Thank you so much for the nice welcoming. I'll try not to be so harsh from now on. And thank you so much for the compliments. That'll make anyone feel better.

'Till next time....

Originally posted by koky

AFTER THIS THREAD SOME OF US MIGHT NOT HAVE ANY NUTTS !! LEFT !!:laugh: :laugh:

Why pretend Koky. Your nutz have been gone for years! :laugh:

And fliptoniaaa, with a wife like that, you should never leave your house. Use Publix direct to order food and never see daylight again!

All that pent up anger...i wonder where it came from....lets see...

i already have publix direct, koky we can share the same dog house if u get in trouble ull like my doghouse its extremely big...

And when u see it ull say yeah i like ur dog house too....As for candyroll and lola...my wife didnt say it but u made her blush, im probably gonna get in trouble for saying that to...shes still fighting in the closet.:eek::rolleyes: ...

u know when u fight it makes partying even better....we hd a great weekend...full of sex chemicals and sex...id like to thank all of u for adding ur 2 cents this thread will be a memorable one...

i hope to see some of u at the bbq...and to end ill put another pic of how r weekend went:)