Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6.12.03 // Dreamworld34 // Space34

kiddskydrol

I know im gonna get alot of hate for posting this up..but this is gonna be one hell of a party..

THURSDAY JUNE 12 2003

//DREAMWORLD34//

//club.SPACE34//

34 NE 11 ST

downtown miami

www.space34.com

-BLUE ROOM-

JIMMY TOURAL

ROLAND

OSCAR G

SEASUNZ

-RED ROOM-

ELROY vs ETHICS

EFX vs CARDI

MIKE E SIMM vs IDEAL

NIKO vs RPS

ASH ROCK

DANNY DAZE

KAENOW vs DEVIANT

-PATIO/TERRACE-

live performances by

CRASHING TIDE

FORELLE

DAY MUSIC DIED

MC M-DOT

KONFLIKT

KAOS

TONY TONE

IRIE

ROB-N

EVERYONE WELCOME

DOORS OPEN AT 8PM

PROPER DRESS REQUIRED

PRESALES ON SALE NOW : EDISNIONE@AOL.COM

Big old LugSome people are just scared about posting stuff here.. CP'ers are know for jumping on unwanted post and making major drama.

If I was a newbie and read half the post here I would be scared to..

People fear Saleen the most!

:laugh: :laugh:

BiG Old LUG

Originally posted by kiddskydrol

-RED ROOM-

ELROY vs ETHICS

EFX vs CARDI

MIKE E SIMM vs IDEAL

NIKO vs RPS

ASH ROCK

DANNY DAZE

KAENOW vs DEVIANT

PRESALES ON SALE NOW : EDISNIONE@AOL.COM

?? who the hell did the lineups? dont they know that they are putting peple that do breaks (ash rock) with electro (danny daze) and dnb (Deviant)..and finishing with trance?? (Kaenow)

guess what room is going to be mostly packed?

HipHop, retro, frestyle rooms.

Everytime they do this All ages event at space, the preps run to the hiphop, the old ravers hide in the trance room. And the 30 something year olds walk around looking for jail bait!

Never fails.

U can't dance because there are too many people, and if you really look around at the crowd they are not there for the music, they are there to say there where there.

And now with the new 34 since it's design is more close and personal. with out all those lil hidding places, they are going to go nuts.

I'm not hatting. If I was under age I would attened it for the same reasons.

I'm not saying the party is bad, its a great Idea and I don't see ehy Space/LP doesn't do all ages more offten.

Since this is a once a year event, everyone in their mother goes to it, meaning its PACKED so it's not fun.

Good Luck,

Oh yeah for the Kids.... Space 34 has a candy bar for ur enjoyment!

:cool:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

give these kids a break. let them have 1 frickin' day to pretend like their all grown up. enjoy yourselves.

I agree....we get 364 other days to party...let the JITS get down for one.........I might show up....for JT and Kaenow.....since they are good good compadres of mine....Is Space selling alcohol?

Originally posted by nexusgroove

Big old LugSome people are just scared about posting stuff here.. CP'ers are know for jumping on unwanted post and making major drama. If I was a newbie and read half the post here I would be scared to.. People fear Saleen the most!

:laugh: :laugh:

BiG Old LUG

Hell, I aint skeered ;) Only thing I worry bout is not being ABLE to go to one of my fav places, and going "I dont wanna go there anyway, it sucks" , makin' a mickeymouse ass of myself. :D

I don't think I will be attending the kid-fest, but let them have their fun, enjoy 34.

I kind of wonder how Space 34 and the promoters get away with the party, if in fact booze is served...maybe they get a special variance on their permit that night or something...but I know for a fact one of the provisions of the 24 hour license is the venue must have a strict 21+ policy.

Originally posted by jasonmarc

I agree....we get 364 other days to party...let the JITS get down for one.........I might show up....for JT and Kaenow.....since they are good good compadres of mine....Is Space selling alcohol?

you guys seem to think that you're superior to us just because you're older? get a life. you sound like a bunch of idiots......didnt

you have the urge to party when you were 18, 19???? geez you guys suck and by the way there are other parties in town that we can attend ...........how sad.....:tongue: