Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent's Grand Opening Of "tasty Tuesdays" @ *diva

Originally posted by stardo

Thank you so much dogesammich for letting me stay over wish you could have seen my condition tripping over my bag up the stairs. You should have seen me following the note and trying to locate everything:laugh:

hahahaha. it's a green button, but lights up orange!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Xtreem

WHOA make sure the owner doesnt read that. :D

The Owner does know.. and she and I both know I didn't mean give out free drinks.. By taking care of ya.. I mean if I see you in a group of people, I'll be sure to take your order first..

Originally posted by bdanto4

The Owner does know.. and she and I both know I didn't mean give out free drinks.. By taking care of ya.. I mean if I see you in a group of people, I'll be sure to take your order first..

I was just kidding...

• 2 years later...
Sorry I am an idiot that can't spell or properly use clubplanet correctly........:direct::hang::kill9::stupid::rock: ......ALSO THE MONKEY WANTS TO KNOW IF HIS STARDUST IS GOING TO BE @ DIVA, A DIVA MUST GO TO DIVA........ TO LIGHT UP THE ROOM WITH HER BEAUTY, PLEASE BRING ME A PURPLE BANNANA......GEORGE LOVES THE MONKEY STUFF.......THAT WHY HE IS GEORGEY POORGY THE BEAR...AND I AM THE MONKEY....FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW..... FIND OUT

bromg im gonna puke

• 3 months later...