Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed n Palash@ARC review

Ok, here is a more detailed review of the party. Sorry, I don't have anything negative to say about their set...nor will I ever. Palash started off the night really nicely. I'm used to seeing Saeed open up since he builds it up a bit smoother and more lax. There wasn't anything wrong with Palash's set. In fact, it's what got the place jumping at an early hour! When he dropped the Bongo Tek track (with the saxaphone and chugging bassline), the place was getting a bit more rowdier. I think Saeed got on around 3:30 or so and he would rotate with Palash. He brought it down just a bit but his set was still chugging along with a bit of funk, tech, and mucho drums! How can you not like drums? As vic's sig says ," Are you tribal?" I definitely am. I loved the "fat dope shit" remix Saeed dropped. It definitely had alot of talking going on in there but also had a good beat chugging along as the track progressed. Palash took over before Danny came on around 5:45 or so? Palash dropped De Loren & Colors "Nanga" which was a great way to finish off his set. God, the percussion in there is schweet! As for Danny's set, I only stayed till 10am or so. My friends were weaklings. but for the portion that I did hear, he did rather well as usual.

trainspottin' time! (not in any particular order...just from what i remember)

DJ Pedro- No Messages Wrong Number Mix

Timo Maas - Unite - Perfecto White Label (such a dirty dirty track!)

Bongo Tek- Cool-Sax Mix

Thick Dick-tweekin

Richie Santana- Drum control

Fat Dope Shit remix-?

De Loren & Colors "Nanga"

David Gausa ”The vibe of the Iberican beats”

Chus and Ceballos “echoes from Doruma”

Monica “i’m so gone”

Friburn n' Urik-Elephants

?-Puppetmaster

Africa(Oliver Lieb pres. the snakemen) behrouz+saeed/palash mix

Danny's edit of Blackwater

Ride the snake

filterheadz "the one who got caught"

Rapido

Accapellas during danny's set: Vogue n Flash. he had the flash accapella going on throughtout parts of his set. what a teaser.