Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feelings, nothing more than feelings...

dgmodel

is it possible to develop feelings for someone you do not like???

im having this argument with a friend of mine and just wanted a third party perspective... lets say hypothetically speaking you and a person decide that for the time being since youre both single you both decide to have sex with each other just to fill the void and to releave stress etc... and you both dislike each other as boyfriend and girlfriend however you two have sex and fuck really well... is it possible to develop feeling for this person even though you still do not like them as a boyfriend/girlfriend???

(not sure if this makes sense but i hope you get what im saying)

yes it is. see, feelings are just chemicals released in our bodies. a good pounding releases those chemicals ("oxytocin"). oxytocin is what makes you feel "comfortable" and "in love"

when we have physical contact with another person (touching, massage, sex, etc.) this chemical gets released. the intenser the experience, the more of the chemical is released.

read up here:

http://www.oxytocin.org/oxytoc/

and if you want to get more into the subject read the links under "THE MOLECULAR BIOLOGY OF PARADISE" here:

http://www.oxytocin.org/

interesting stuff...

yes i think that you can totally start developing feelings for them, at first it would obviously be the sexual attraction which i would think would have always been there from the start or else you wouldnt of ended up together but then it could change into other emotions really quickly our basic human (animal) nature/instinct always will kick in at some point in some degree where we like it or not and might not even realize, it might be something like getting really jealous or feeling hurt maybe like if u r out and see that person with someone else even though you dont "really" like them deep down u feel like ( i wanna use the word ownership but that is too harsh and too "nutty" a word but a feeling /emotion in those lines) or a smell a sound something anything can start tiggering images of that person in your head and before you know it you are thinking about them and not understanding, knowing or even wanting to be thinking about them.then you are torn between being angry at them

(for no good reason i might add) because u r thinking about him/her when u dont want to and kinda being like hmm:what: basically its like playing with fire if u get too close to the flame you will get burned and you could totally start off as it being a totally NON COMMITMENT booty call to one or the other developing feelings that are not returned and it ending up being really ugly and messy and filled with drama that nobody in their right mind would want to deal with or in a perfect world that is only found in the movies realizing that you two really do care about each and want to be together and the differences and traits that made u crazy and really dislike the person at the start something that makes the relationship stronger and more exciting (but that is so rare that i highly doubt it would ever happen and if it does tell me cause i would really like to hear that it exists.)

BASICALLY... yes u can but its a tricky thing and going into something like that you have to make damn sure u 2 are on the same page as to what your little arrangement really means to the both of you so u know that u both are taking it for what it was always supposed to be a damn good with no strings attached and all the headache that goes along with a "relationship" but at the same time having all the benefits!

HAVING YOUR CAKE AND EATING IT TO

:laugh: i just thought of a funny/stupid saying something probably our moms would say to us girls

why buy the cow when u can get the milk for free?:laugh:

i dont know why i just wrote that but oh well

Originally posted by dgmodel

is it possible to develop feelings for someone you do not like???

im having this argument with a friend of mine and just wanted a third party perspective... lets say hypothetically speaking you and a person decide that for the time being since youre both single you both decide to have sex with each other just to fill the void and to releave stress etc... and you both dislike each other as boyfriend and girlfriend however you two have sex and fuck really well... is it possible to develop feeling for this person even though you still do not like them as a boyfriend/girlfriend???

(not sure if this makes sense but i hope you get what im saying)

i thought u were going to write out the song:laugh: :laugh:

"feelings...woo ooo ooo feelings......"

i dont know im tired dont mind me

Originally posted by tastey

just the person i wanted to respond thanks a lot...

see the way i see it is, similar to pavlovs dogs... if everytime you see this person you have sex, ad sex feels good then you associate feeling good with this person then you start to develop positive feelings towards this person...

see the way i see it is, similar to pavlovs dogs... if everytime you see this person you have sex, ad sex feels good then you associate feeling good with this person then you start to develop positive feelings towards this person...

true true...

but are these feelings "true" then? what feelings are "true"? that is a very tricky question...

my suggestions: just live em :)

Originally posted by covetoys

"are you taking the piss?" is British slang for are you joking? You seem to be smart enough to know the answer to this.

oh i know... i just needed a third party opinion... the person i was arguing/debating with totally disagreed... blah etc...

lol... especially someone you dont like...

lol seriously when u love somebody its so fucking hard you take everything seriously and shit ,you care , your head hurts from stress lol fucking losing my hair already