Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I thought I said 55grams!

After lifting arms this morning and banging out 3,000 jump rope reps...The Iron Sister and I came home and she began the daily chores....which include making my oatmeal and blending my protein shake....For some reason the shake was not thick....I said...Sweetie...how many scoops did you put in here....? She responded...."ummm ummm"....ANSWER ME! "One...she replied" JEsus Christ you ruined the whole fucking post workout meal....You know I need two scoops....what the fuck? I had to remake my own shake....Not a very Iron Sister Move......I said...wwould you like it if I bought you fake tits and only payed for one?

Originally posted by njstacked2

After lifting arms this morning and banging out 3,000 jump rope reps...The Iron Sister and I came home and she began the daily chores....which include making my oatmeal and blending my protein shake....For some reason the shake was not thick....I said...Sweetie...how many scoops did you put in here....? She responded...."ummm ummm"....ANSWER ME! "One...she replied" JEsus Christ you ruined the whole fucking post workout meal....You know I need two scoops....what the fuck? I had to remake my own shake....Not a very Iron Sister Move......I said...wwould you like it if I bought you fake tits and only payed for one?

wow meany:eek:

Originally posted by njstacked2

...Sweetie...how many scoops did you put in here....? She responded...."ummm ummm"....ANSWER ME! "One...she replied" JEsus Christ you ruined the whole fucking post workout meal....You know I need two scoops....what the fuck?

I thought this was a post about Raisin Bran

0.70?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif

Tigger is not going to be pleased with Court's performance...

I think we may need to conduct an intervention this evening to get her back on track...

Tigger has been up to par with her morning duties....

I woke this morning to her nekked yoga training..

Oh.. the stretches are so sweet....

There was an immediate need for a morning jam session as a result of her sick toyt body's image in the morning light...

After the jam session.. We showered, ate our morning breakfeast, pre-work Isopure shake...

Then I was treated to my morning "Shots in bed."

She measured off 250mg perfectly, and Bus didnt even feel a thing while she was shooting my rear delts...

What a woman....

Interesting...Been there done that....My favorite move is to give the pin the old "20 second rule" which Bigtime has coined we let the pin stay in for 20 seconds after I push it all in...then you can take it out......THose 20 seconds are great....I love the feeling of injecting juice in the morning.

Yeah...after that I jumped in the shower ...with the Iron Sister and made up for the Protein Shake incident....i thought I was going to put her head through the tiles......Gotta love Test!

True that one....

at such high levels, the Iron Girls are getting a very solid dose of jam sessions and hardcore lovin....

Too make things worse... Tigger upped her clen intake....

God help me...

More skin to be dug out from under her nails tonight...

I went for a physical today.. Took my shirt off... The chest was out in all its glory...

Doctor asked me if I was involved in a dog attack....

Last time i went to the Doctor...he asked what my cycle was like I said creatine and protein shakes...then he told me my white blood cell count was 800 times over the normal average..!!!

The T-3 is a nice mild chemical for a woman....the clen is a little harsh!

Ask Bigtime...how I used to sniff Halo and FIna Pellets back in college...those were the days...!