Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Risque** Grand Opening May 31!!!!

DJCapo

Thats right People,

The Grand opening of the "Hottest" afterhours in Boston kicks off this Friday nite(Saturday morning) @ 3am.......FREE pizza and coffee ALL nite long, included with the admission who can beat that??:D ........E-mail me DJCapo69@aol.com to get on the guestlist......Plus hit up www.Risqueboston.com to get the complete info on this up and coming best afterhours spot Boston has to offer, Peace

I am sorry I have to..

I know there are good line ups here and all but there is one thing that I can't help but die laughing over.

And that is the free pizza and coffee thing. What is this a highschool dance or PTO meeting :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

I am sorry I have to..

I know there are good line ups here and all but there is one thing that I can't help but die laughing over.

And that is the free pizza and coffee thing. What is this a highschool dance or PTO meeting :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its funny, how there are always haters on these message boards:laugh: :laugh: ........Im here to promote the best afterhours spot in Beantown.....so I dont got time for haterz, Peace:D

Alright bro let me set this straight if your gonna call me a 'hatta'

It is fucking funny, I mean come on.

I will be there for the talent that will be there so no need to call me a hatta. I just find the pizza thing a riot.

And last. You afterhours hasn't even started yet, so don't go saying the BEST afterhours in Beantown. It is the only afterhours on Friday, and in Saugus.

Carry on

pizza and coffee:laugh:

Alright bro let me set this straight if your gonna call me a 'hatta'

It is fucking funny, I mean come on.

I will be there for the talent that will be there so no need to call me a hatta. I just find the pizza thing a riot.

And last. You afterhours hasn't even started yet, so don't go saying the BEST afterhours in Beantown. It is the only afterhours on Friday, and in Saugus.

Carry on

pizza and coffee:laugh:

First Off,

The minute u hit that reply button u became a "hatta" bro......If u think pizza is funny keep it to yourself....but u got nothin else to do so u come out your mouth, and hate.....The talent we got for dj's no-one can match....Bro u figure peeps head out to eat after clubbin all nite, and to have pizza @ afterhours is phat for the simple fact u can eat and chill, instead of goin out to eat and go to bed.......One more thing Boston has no afterhours, except "sunrise" on Saturday, so thats why I said it will be best "Up and Coming" afterhours, Peace, see ya there:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

So once you reply to anything you are a hata, that's good. What if I didn't mention the pizza would I still be a hata.

Also you never said 'Up and comming'

You really need to fucking relax. I didn't rip you, I didn't rip your talent, I didn't even rip your night. I just thought that the whole pizza thing was and is funny. So fucking chill, I am allowed to make that post.

:laugh:

So once you reply to anything you are a hata, that's good. What if I didn't mention the pizza would I still be a hata.

Also you never said 'Up and comming'

You really need to fucking relax. I didn't rip you, I didn't rip your talent, I didn't even rip your night. I just thought that the whole pizza thing was and is funny. So fucking chill, I am allowed to make that post.

Alright,

Im done replying after this, I aint mad, Im just playin along with ya....I aint a hatta, true that u never ripped me or the night.....people become hatta's the minute that say somethin negative and u if think the pizza thing is funny dont say anything at all, cuz I know u will be there....When my nite is packed and people keep buzzin about "Risque"....ill have the last laugh, Peace bro, see ya there:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm going to chime in with a couple of cents here. I live in Rhode Island, and work on saturdays, so I'm probably not going to be at this night too much, but I am planning on checking it out at least a couple of times. The free pizza and coffee idea is great, but I have to admit it does sound funny. Not funny as in stupid, but funny as in I did laugh when I heard about it. Nobody is knocking your night, we're just pointing out something that stood out to us.

(I've also got to say that you're additude is not helping you promote the place, take what people say in stride, don't get all heated right off the bat)

Capo settle down...you're supposed to be PROMOTING not deterring people from going...do I need to give a lesson in promoting 101? I'd gladly do that free of charge.

Kaydup to answer your question, I believe the pizza & coffee is needed to get the permit in order to have the afterhours. I forget the actual terminology, but it's something along those lines. It's the same reason why at afterhours in Saugus they'll be a random buffet set up somewhere :D I find it very odd too!!!

OXOX

Amen Fester.

Read what he wrote.

There is nothing to get the last laugh about there super promoter!

If pizza offends you that much, I can't imagine how mad you would be if someone really ripped into you.

Maybe we will have a slice of pizza together someday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by unclefester401

I'm going to chime in with a couple of cents here. I live in Rhode Island, and work on saturdays, so I'm probably not going to be at this night too much, but I am planning on checking it out at least a couple of times. The free pizza and coffee idea is great, but I have to admit it does sound funny. Not funny as in stupid, but funny as in I did laugh when I heard about it. Nobody is knocking your night, we're just pointing out something that stood out to us.

(I've also got to say that you're additude is not helping you promote the place, take what people say in stride, don't get all heated right off the bat)

Hey,

thank u bro .......I was only screwin around, I just cant stand people knockin the place, and I know they will end up coming to this nite, I dont care what people say, ya it is a great idea...... ya it sounds weird......let me know when u gonna come by here, ill put u on my guestlist, Peace

Originally posted by sparkem

Capo settle down...you're supposed to be PROMOTING not deterring people from going...do I need to give a lesson in promoting 101? I'd gladly do that free of charge.

Kaydup to answer your question, I believe the pizza & coffee is needed to get the permit in order to have the afterhours. I forget the actual terminology, but it's something along those lines. It's the same reason why at afterhours in Saugus they'll be a random buffet set up somewhere :D I find it very odd too!!!

OXOX

Thanks Kara

• 1 month later...

I am sorry I have to..