Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVERYONE READ!!! new tiesto interview

I first heard a Mix CD of his in London in 99' and was blown away.... I came back to the US, told everybody about him, and now he is turning into the next Paul Oakenfold which is a shame.

What's up with the Diesel sponsorship? Next thing you know he is only going to drink Coke in the DJ booth and he'll make sure to hold the fuking can up so the whole club can see...:laugh:

You have your opinions, I have mine. Just because you like or hate, for example, Polka music, doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you. If you think so, maybe you should get your head out of your own ass before speaking.

Originally posted by djinnom

You have your opinions, I have mine. Just because you like or hate, for example, Polka music, doesn't mean everyone has to agree with you. If you think so, maybe you should get your head out of your own ass before speaking.

relax, killer. i dont like him. i didnt say you dont have to like him too. just that it is mainstream music. there isnt anything horribly wrong with that.

what i dont get is if you dont like him why do you need to fill up the message boards with these rdiciolous posts. if you do not like somethign do you need a fuckin metal to go along with it.

people wonder why there is all this drama.. theres alot of things i do not like you do not see me posting everytime somethng i dont like comes along.

tiesto is what he is and he is good at what he does.

its just a part of becoming a superstar dj as people would put it.